WDW on TV Tonight, 14 June

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamouse

Original Poster
If you get the Discovery channel, there's a WDW feature on tonight @ 8:00 PM ET:

Undiscovered Walt Disney World
Little-known attractions and exclusive side trips at the family-themed amusement park include a personal yacht trip and deluxe meals at the chef's table.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday June 14, 2004 from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM Channel - DHD - Discovery HD

Sloan

HD only?

From what I can tell, that's only on the Discovery Channel's special High Definition specialty channel, and not the main one, which will be playing the Monster House Surfer Girl House episode

Any info. to the contrary?

imamouse

Original Poster
So it is, and it's a shame since I don't have a HDTV. :cry: Sorry for the partial info. I just saw the listing, got excited and wanted to share.

ScrapIron

This sounds like the same program that's been shown many times on the Travel Channel; worth checking out if you get a chance.

awallaceunc

And there's a special on the Disney Cruise Line at 7:00 pm eastern time on the Travel Channel, followed by the WDW special at 8.

Any word on if/when the Discovery channel documentary will reair... or any other specials? Thanks.

-Aaron

PhilharMagician

No worries, I'll lend you my time machine.

Would you like it via regular ground or next day air through UPS?

:wave:

Can I use it too! Please please ppppppppplllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaassssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee! I promise I won't scratch it! Please please please please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom