WDW on New Monopoly

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Original Poster
Monopoly is currently having a contest for a pending new version of it's game. It is changing properties to current US landmarks rather than just AC.
The contest allows us to pick from three choices from various cities, one of which is Orlando.

WDW currently has a commanding lead, but feel free to check out the site and add your vote.

http://www.hasbro.com/monopoly/

supapampam

I have a 5 different themed versions of Monopoly, Disney (it's general stuff) being one of them and I would buy a new one if they made it especially if it has all the parks.

I just realized it would be one of the places to buy not a entire WDW game :dazzle: but knowing me I will still buy it.

I don't think they are completely eliminating the origional version. I think they are just comming out with a new one like they always do. except for this one will be themed to the entire country.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Original Poster
dxer07002 said:
I voted for WDW as well... Will only one of the land marks be picked or one per state?

There are 22 "properties" plus 4 railroads and two utilities on a standard Monopoly. For the contest there are 22 cities listed, so I am assuming that the winner from each city will be one of the properties.

I understand major airports will replace the railroads, don't know about the utilities.

Captain Chaos

ClemsonTigger said:
There are 22 "properties" plus 4 railroads and two utilities on a standard Monopoly. For the contest there are 22 cities listed, so I am assuming that the winner from each city will be one of the properties.

I understand major airports will replace the railroads, don't know about the utilities.

I kind of figured.... Sounds like a good idea for Monopoly... Major airlines? I would assume Continental, Delta, JetBlue and SouthWest??? I would rather one to be Hooters Air.. :)

TTFN-Tiggger

dxer07002 said:
I kind of figured.... Sounds like a good idea for Monopoly... Major airlines? I would assume Continental, Delta, JetBlue and SouthWest??? I would rather one to be Hooters Air.. :)

The railroads will be replaced by airports - LA, Atlanta, Chicago, and NY.
That is what I say on the website when I was voting today.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Original Poster
dxer07002 said:

No...airports: JFK, LAX, Atlanta, O'Hare
By the time they printed the game, airlines would be changed
...Hooters is already grounded.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom