WDW Magic Time at Work

wdwmomof3

My work blocks the forums. Any web address that starts with forums. anything is blocked.

If we could change it, like other sites have to avoid detection filters.....:)

My daughter said that MySpace is blocked at her school but they go to unblock.com and get on it from there. The kids are smart these days.

Since I don't work, I am on here a lot but then my house work slides. I have to make myself stay away from the computer and that's hard to do.:hammer:

maryszhi

i am a junior in hs. i sometime use my cell phone to surf when im in school(when i have nothing to do),( i use the pocket in the inside of my uniform, or my secret spot in my purse where i keep my makeup techinque:drevil:) 99.9% study hall, .1% lunch, i have to be careful becuase if a nun or teacher catches u, they take ur cell phone. god to love catholic schools. besides that i always check at home or at disney.

DizneyPryncess

This is all I do at work - I don't remember what I did before I found this site! I must have been really bored. :)

Luckily I am my own boss, so I would have to scold myself for going online too much. I should probably start doing that, I'm a terrible boss.

palavee

Ha ha, I'm at work now too. I teach middle school, and this is my planning period. Luckily, I'm caught up on work right now, so i have time to dream about my Disney vacation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom