WDW Magic Time at Work

1DisneyDad

Original Poster
At the end of some work days I'm surprised how many times I've looked at this site. Does anyone else have those days or been busted by a co-worked/boss?

mousefan1972

What do you mean, look at WDWMagic while at work? :lookaroun

I would never do such a thing. :lookaroun

(Pssst... I'm at work right now) :animwink:

TheKeeler7

My morning break and lunch time are spent here. And yes People see me , but by now they all know I'm a "Disney Geek" So they just shake thier heads and walk away.

Cynderella

I'm usually on this site about 30 times a day checking new threads and updates and etc. I'm addicted! And yes it's all while I'm at work :lookaroun :D

MicheleK

I work from home :D so I guess I'm lucky. Though I do find myself saying, "Now get back to work and stop going on WDW Magic." But I just can't help myself. When I'm working on something and it makes my brain start to hurt, I just pop onto this wonderful site and lose myself in Disney magic!!! :sohappy:

Mickey1984

i'm at work now, all i do all day is refresh WDWMAGIC haha, whenever a boss comes past ctrl+tab lookl at emails intently.

i am so boredddd today, will this day never end, only 35mins to go :sohappy:

thinking about Disney gets me through most days!!

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I've come to the conclusion that my boss has some sort of program on her CPU that knows where I am for how long and when I'm not actually working. Is it true? Probably not, but considering I usually don't even go to work until after everyone else is gone, it's the only way I can keep myself at the task at hand and not here!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom