WDW Magic Kingdom "4th of July Fireworks!" LIVE! on WDWmagic.com!

Earforce1

Absolutely Awesome

Thanks so much for streaming that! I just got back from The Magic Kingdom on the 2nd and wanted to stay to see the fireworks on the 4th but couldn't. I'm soooo glad I checked in on the board to see it here.

I just got back from our fireworks where I live and they were o.k. BUT NOBODY DOES IT LIKE DISNEY!

Thanks again so very much!.

Disneydreaming

That was awesome to watch.Nobody does fireworks like Disney. I have never before seen the castle in red white and blue like that. Amazing video and thanks so much for making it available to us!

Linda

Bizarra

Thanks!!

I generally lurk here and post once in a while.. but I love your updates.. and the fireworks were jsut lovely! Got kinda misty-eyed at the end. :)

Thanks so much for your video updates!! :sohappy:

Wow!

WOW.....That was absolutely amazing....thank you for recording...I just got home from my towns fireworks display...which was very good....but of course nothing could compare to the amazing fireworks in MK...EVER! I trully felt like I was in MK...I got goosebumps from watching it...YOU ROCK MY SOCKS!:cool:

mwc1996

Thank You

I just wanted to say thank you. My middle daughter Hayley was ill this morning so we didn't go sailing with my wife and 2 other daughters like we normally do on the 4th which also meant that we were going to miss teh fireworks at the Kemah Boardwalk. Being able to see teh fireworks from Disney made Hayley's day. She was even excited that she got to see something that her sisters didn't. Thank you for not only allowing this 4th not to be a dissaster but being one that I will remember for a long time. :sohappy:

rct247

Awesome!

Utterly Amazing. Thank you very much and thank you Disney for putting on such a fantastic show. I had chills running up my spine at the end.

I am speechless.

MagliteL13

mwc1996 said:
I just wanted to say thank you. My middle daughter Hayley was ill this morning so we didn't go sailing with my wife and 2 other daughters like we normally do on the 4th which also meant that we were going to miss teh fireworks at the Kemah Boardwalk. Being able to see teh fireworks from Disney made Hayley's day. She was even excited that she got to see something that her sisters didn't. Thank you for not only allowing this 4th not to be a dissaster but being one that I will remember for a long time. :sohappy:

Wow! I'd say that they just had a great Take 5!

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
That was awesome. Now if they could implement the perimeter fireworks into wishes, since they already do that at disneyland

MagliteL13

warlord said:
That was awesome. Now if they could implement the perimeter fireworks into wishes, since they already do that at disneyland

They did last year during MVMCP--only at like the last 5 seconds though. The perimeters during MNSSHP were cool as well (although that was a modified "Fantasy in the Sky")

dixiegirl

holy crap!!!!!(sorry between watching way to much everbody loves raymond and having kids) for the lack of a better word!! that was amazing!!!!!! you guys rock!!! i can't even imagine that in person....i got chills and tears were in my eyes just watching it here... great job!!! :sohappy:

thimblekisses

NemoRocks said:
This has nothing to do with the fireworks, but I just realized that you and thimblekisses were in one of my photos from Sunday. :lol:

http://mousetimes.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=6021&fullsize=1

BTW....nice video. :)

Whoa! You caught us!!! Look at those dorks!
I think at that point we were on our way to the locker to get the camera and tripod so we could film the fireworks right after Ryland's birthday dinner at the Plaza.

soccer9miahamm said:
Thanks! It took a little bit...copied the address to the link, and pasted it in a new browser window, after which it asked me to save to the comp. That might help if you're having trouble. Awesome show!!!

I can't seem to get this to work for me. It just plays it like normal. Is there any other way I could save this onto my computer? Because I would love to keep it forever! It rocks! :sohappy:

winterparkbaby

please help me

I was at the amazing display last night but would love my family and friends to see the wonderful fireworks. each time i try to open the window opens just quick enough that i see it as a flash and then the window closes, not even long enough for me to ge the addy to copy and paste, can someone help me and maybe copy and paste the link for me to put in my own window??? please and thanks so much.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom