WDW hosting largest LGBTQ+ conference in the world in September 2023 šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ šŸ³ļøā€āš§ļø

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Having attended this event in the past, itā€™s incredibly tame. Literally just speakers and breakout sessions, with people sitting in rooms listening and taking notes. Very mundane. The loudest it gets might be the occasional ā€œyasssā€ during a keynote. Itā€™s not what some of yā€™all seem to think it is.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
It's usually the most well behaved and relaxed busy day on Disney property ever.
Considering its a business related conference most attending on behalf of the business they work for are likely required to behave professionally (where I work if you attend a conference you are expected to adhere to company guidelines around business conduct while attending).

Note this is an observation on people attending conferences in general and not an opinion about how people in the LBGTQ+ behave so please dont read anything into the observation.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbagā„¢
Premium Member
Original Poster
Considering its a business related conference most attending on behalf of the business they work for are likely required to behave professionally (where I work if you attend a conference you are expected to adhere to company guidelines around business conduct while attending).

Note this is an observation on people attending conferences in general and not an opinion about how people in the LBGTQ+ behave so please dont read anything into the observation.

I meant the 150k red-shirt celebration in summer.

But yes, I expect all conference attendees to be on their best behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom