WDW Haunted Mansion Cameras!

Justin

its not working!

This is ticking me off! Everytime i try to post my picture it loads but then it says Error and Page Cannot Be Displayed and all that!!

durhay

They should cameras in CoP and El Rio Del Tiempo so years from now we can show people we had ridden them. It's too late for Horizons, WoM, and IYHW :cry:

SandySHM

I think that the cameras are a good idea. I think the kids would love to have a picture of themselves with a ghost. I know I would and I'm not even a kid.:wave:

minnie85

Cameras in the HM

I called WDW and the rep that i talked to hadn't heard of any rumor about the cameras.

Im going down in thje end of august so if they do put them up I hope its before I go. Personnally, i dont like the idea of changing a historical orniginal MK attraction.

As the saying goes, "if it aint broke dont fix it!"

RobFL

Account Suspended
Re: Cameras in the HM

Originally posted by minnie85
I called WDW and the rep that i talked to hadn't heard of any rumor about the cameras.

Im going down in thje end of august so if they do put them up I hope its before I go. Personnally, i dont like the idea of changing a historical orniginal MK attraction.

As the saying goes, "if it aint broke dont fix it!"

Umm.. what number did you call? If you dialed any commonly known toll-free Disney number, you probably got a call center in Tampa, FL. The reps there are nice, but not exactly up on every new rumor or ride rehab.

-Rob

Justin

If u call a park doesn't a computer just give u time & Information, and some stuff u dont even need to know about? :brick:

FanofDinsey1981

what if they did it like this...

instead of on the ride, they did it somewhere after the ride. you know at MGM where you can get your picutre taken, then they add in the extra stuff? different characters or whatnot? that would be alirght, as long as you were sitting in the doombuggie and with the origional hitchhiking ghosts!

just a thought. :)

Justin

Originally posted by FanofDinsey1981
what if they did it like this...

instead of on the ride, they did it somewhere after the ride. you know at MGM where you can get your picutre taken, then they add in the extra stuff? different characters or whatnot? that would be alirght, as long as you were sitting in the doombuggie and with the origional hitchhiking ghosts!

just a thought. :)

yeah that might be a good idea, i think im getting what your saying but im not sure, R u saying like somewhat after Space Mountain too? Where they have that Rocket Car u can sit in and they take your picture in it? Is that what your talking about?

FanofDinsey1981

Originally posted by Justin

yeah that might be a good idea, i think im getting what your saying but im not sure, R u saying like somewhat after Space Mountain too? Where they have that Rocket Car u can sit in and they take your picture in it? Is that what your talking about?

yeah, something like that would work!

Justin

yeah that would be pretty cool! Do u know how much the things costs? I was considering getting one of Space Mountain but i was guessing they were around 30$ or 15 or 20 or something...

FanofDinsey1981

mmm proabaly about 25 bucks plus the cost of a frame (if you wanted one of theirs.)

good question tho. I want a picutre from every ride, plus a frame to display. right now, I have RnR and Splash mountain, but that is it. I must go more to get more! haha. ;)

Justin

LOL, i know what u mean, I have one from Splash Mountain and RnR, I was going to post my RnR one but i cant get it to work! :( :mad:

We even paid like 17$-18$ for our onride of RnR, The only reason we got it is because we look goofy in it, I think its time for Disney's prices to go down! But its just their way of making buisness there doing a good job. :lol:

Talsonic

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Installation is on schedule!

They started the camera installation last Monday (July 10). All the work is being done "behind closed doors" so the ride will not have to be shut down. The other work that the public might see is being done at night after the ride is closed. They're on schedule so far. They also want to have this photo op working before the WDW Haunted Mansion make over for the 2002 Halloween celebration! I hope to learn more next week. I'll keep you posted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom