WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part III

lisak09

So delicious but not for me any longer as I don't feel that it warrants two credits on the DDP.
It was the first time we'd been there & everyone loved it. In fact my husband said it was his favourite meal of the trip. We'll be using two credits here next year!

tracyandalex

We tried Trail's End for lunch last month and loved it! When I looked at the menu, they had me at Sticky Bun Sundae. Here are our desserts--the Sticky Bun Sundae and Smores.
We are staying at FW in December and have breakfast at Trail's End booked, but I hadn't thought of lunch until this pic. We don't have time to squeeze in dinner. Do you think we would be able to walk up for lunch or should I try to book something?

Tinkerkell

We are staying at FW in December and have breakfast at Trail's End booked, but I hadn't thought of lunch until this pic. We don't have time to squeeze in dinner. Do you think we would be able to walk up for lunch or should I try to book something?
It was almost empty for lunch when we ate there in mid-Sept. We had an ADR for noon. I'll post our entree photos, too.

Tinkerkell

Trail's End Lunch (ala carte, not buffet)

I had a Waldorf chicken salad sandwich and loved it! I wish I had thought to ask for the recipe. The chips are house made and wonderful!

My ds ordered a dish that was shrimp and sausage over grits. I wasn't sure if he would like it, but he cleaned his plate!

Dd had fried chicken & waffles. Ds swiped a piece of chicken, so there may be one missing in the photo. She enjoyed both the chicken and waffles.

Our desserts, the sticky bun sundae and smores, are in a post a few posts above this one.

tracyandalex

Trail's End Lunch (ala carte, not buffet)
Dd had fried chicken & waffles. Ds swiped a piece of chicken, so there may be one missing in the photo. She enjoyed both the chicken and waffles.

Our desserts, the sticky bun sundae and smores, are in a post a few posts above this one.
I must have this, that's it, we're going!! Thank you!

Top Bottom