WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part III

MagicMegan

180740_10150396603630291_670957_n.jpg

Tempura shrimp from Yak & Yeti

tracyandalex

We tried Trail's End for lunch last month and loved it! When I looked at the menu, they had me at Sticky Bun Sundae. Here are our desserts--the Sticky Bun Sundae and Smores.

We are staying at FW in December and have breakfast at Trail's End booked, but I hadn't thought of lunch until this pic. We don't have time to squeeze in dinner. Do you think we would be able to walk up for lunch or should I try to book something?

Tinkerkell

We are staying at FW in December and have breakfast at Trail's End booked, but I hadn't thought of lunch until this pic. We don't have time to squeeze in dinner. Do you think we would be able to walk up for lunch or should I try to book something?

It was almost empty for lunch when we ate there in mid-Sept. We had an ADR for noon. I'll post our entree photos, too.

Tinkerkell

Trail's End Lunch (ala carte, not buffet)

I had a Waldorf chicken salad sandwich and loved it! I wish I had thought to ask for the recipe. The chips are house made and wonderful!

8036394495_4369737076.jpg

My ds ordered a dish that was shrimp and sausage over grits. I wasn't sure if he would like it, but he cleaned his plate!

8036392360_6642b60f16.jpg

Dd had fried chicken & waffles. Ds swiped a piece of chicken, so there may be one missing in the photo. She enjoyed both the chicken and waffles.

8036394833_5fde0107cb.jpg

Our desserts, the sticky bun sundae and smores, are in a post a few posts above this one.

tracyandalex

Trail's End Lunch (ala carte, not buffet)
Dd had fried chicken & waffles. Ds swiped a piece of chicken, so there may be one missing in the photo. She enjoyed both the chicken and waffles.

8036394833_5fde0107cb.jpg

Our desserts, the sticky bun sundae and smores, are in a post a few posts above this one.

I must have this, that's it, we're going!! Thank you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom