• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part III

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Well its been 2 years since the last of these threads was started and The Dining Forums have been reinvigorated over the last 6 months!

So with a whole new crowd dreaming of meals & snacks at WDW and many starting to return i believe it is time this thread received its 3rd installment!!

So lets get the show rolling....

Orange & Pineapple Dole Whip Floats

Advertisement
look good, where from?

Nick_A

On the edge of glory.
FYI-

The "Photo of the Day" threads have been moved and are now located in the Photography Section.

mouse_luv

Grapefruit cake @ Hollywood Brown Derby - I hate grapefruit, but my fiance enjoyed it (and it was pretty). :D

Okay, so I just think I accidentally injured my nose by ranting and raving that i forgot to get this while I was at DHS. I had set out JUST TO GET THIS while there and then I forgot. It didnt help that just surviving the crowds in DHS was enough of a distraction and feat in itself this past Wed. So, that had a lot to do with my forgetting. *Sigh* there's always next time.

Top Bottom