WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

ThemeParkJunkee

Lamb Shank - Tiffins

IMG_3572.JPG

Prince-1

@SOOMIN can you please post the location of where you enjoyed the food? (And if you remember what the meal was.)

The top pic is from Yachtsman Steakhouse. It's their 28-oz porterhouse for two.

I will say that my son and I ordered it a few weeks ago and it was the worst meal. Now maybe it was an off night but we ordered it medium rare and it came out well done and was tough beyond consumption After we sent it back it took 23 min (Yes I timed it) to get a new one and guess what...it was well done again. The general manager came out mortified and comped the entire check because at that point we wanted to leave.

Hockey89

The top pic is from Yachtsman Steakhouse. It's their 28-oz porterhouse for two.

I will say that my son and I ordered it a few weeks ago and it was the worst meal. Now maybe it was an off night but we ordered it medium rare and it came out well done and was tough beyond consumption After we sent it back it took 23 min (Yes I timed it) to get a new one and guess what...it was well done again. The general manager came out mortified and comped the entire check because at that point we wanted to leave.
I think they hired workers from the 99.... That may have become the worst sit down sig place at Disney.... I had three horrid meals in a row.... I should have stopped after two.... Stupid me....

Prince-1

I think they hired workers from the 99.... That may have become the worst sit down sig place at Disney.... I had three horrid meals in a row.... I should have stopped after two.... Stupid me....

Yeah we are done with it as well. We ate there on our first night of our vacation and they even offered us to come back to eat at a heavy discount to make up for the experience we had but we declined. I will say the management team did handle it properly minus the wait we had for steak #2.

ThemeParkJunkee

Jaleo tapas...

Pan de Cristal con Tomate Toasted slices of uniquely crispy and ethereal bread brushed with fresh tomato $12 Crisp and fresh tasting. Yum.

Followed by
Datiles con Tocino 'Como Hace Todo el Mundo'Fried bacon-wrapped dates served with an apple-mustard sauce $11 These were so good.

Paletilla Ibérica de Bellota36-month cured ham shoulder from the legendary free range, acorn-fed, black-footed ibérico pigs of Spain $30 Very good but pricy.

Gambas a al Zahara,Head-on shrimp, with garlic and extra virgin olive oil prepared as Jose does in summer $28 These are so flavorful I wish we could get them somewhere near us.

And the already being shared and consumed Paella which was a chicken and mushroom I believe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom