WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
You can also request the VERY VERY spicy accompaniment special from the kitchen. It a Ghost Pepper flavor. :)
REALLLY?!?! I will absolutely do that next time (in june unless it gets cancelled). They have brought me out an extra hot when I requested it but I don't think it was Ghost Pepper.

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
Sorry, not food picture but it is food related question.

Where are the Carolina Reapers served that they grow in The Land greenhouse? Anyone know?

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
REALLLY?!?! I will absolutely do that next time (in june unless it gets cancelled). They have brought me out an extra hot when I requested it but I don't think it was Ghost Pepper.
I've been told it was Ghost Peppers by the CMs. It was pretty hot to me. Much hotter than what they have on normal list of accompaniments. I got some other guest to try it that were next to us. They wished they didn't after they tried it. :) I've asked for it the last two years we've gone to WDW. So they've had it for a little while.

Hockey89

Sorry, not food picture but it is food related question.

Where are the Carolina Reapers served that they grow in The Land greenhouse? Anyone know?
I find it impossible they serve it. I have never found a hint of spice at Disney because they are going for the masses...

Yellow Bird company has a Ghost Pepper sauce. While it is hot, it is not close to what some places do with Ghost Peppers. The chefs have to wear masks as they cook the stuff. Disney is not doing that.

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
I find it impossible they serve it. I have never found a hint of spice at Disney because they are going for the masses...

Yellow Bird company has a Ghost Pepper sauce. While it is hot, it is not close to what some places do with Ghost Peppers. The chefs have to wear masks as they cook the stuff. Disney is not doing that.

Yea, the only place I've eaten at that had something that was "Hot" would be Sanaa, Jiko, and Yak&Yeti, but I asked them to make it very spicy there. Touches of heat here or there, but nothing approaching Reapers.

But saying that, doesn't mean they don't use them somewhere for fun. Maybe in one of those spicy drinks? :)

Pooh'sBuddy

I thought it was chain restaurant good and very good by WDW standards. I put it right up there with Sunshine Seasons. Doesn't beat my favorites in South Texas or the Panhandle. I'm in Georgia right now and it's as good as our local places.

Thank you! We would love to try it and were wondering if it's anywhere near the caliber of Salt Lick or Black's.

westie

Agreed. The biggest disappointment is to see "spicy" on the menu and later realizing it's not.

Hockey89

Great steaks....

Attachments

• photo0jpg[3].jpg
    photo0jpg[3].jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 116
  • photo4jpg[1].jpg
    photo4jpg[1].jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 101
  • photo8jpg[1].jpg
    photo8jpg[1].jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 125

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom