WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

Mrhappyplace

It was cold. My husband didn't think he would like it because he doesn't like cold noodles but loved it. The portion was very large we shared the bowl.

Cold sesame noodles is one of my favorite things to order but it rarely is listed on menus in my area. I've got a adr for Morimota in April and plan on grabbing a serving to bring to the room after thoroughly enjoying the table service! Were these at least slightly spicy?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Cold sesame noodles is one of my favorite things to order but it rarely is listed on menus in my area. I've got a adr for Morimota in April and plan on grabbing a serving to bring to the room after thoroughly enjoying the table service! Were these at least slightly spicy?

I don't remember them being spicy, neither does my husband. But my senses might have been slightly dulled, as I was at the start of a cold. It is worth a try though!

Mrhappyplace

I don't remember them being spicy, neither does my husband. But my senses might have been slightly dulled, as I was at the start of a cold. It is worth a try though!

It will largely depend on how much I like the table service. I have a Asian food addiction and am planning on ordering 8-10 items + dessert for only two Dw and myself. If I'm really enjoying the meal I'm sure I'll get the noodles if I feel like I grossly overpaid for mediocre food I'll make do with the one place I have near the house's sesame noodles.

I've been reading Yelp reviews of Morimoto Asia lately and hey had a rather high amount of negative reviews in December, it's a adr I'm really looking forward to but some of the reviews I've read have me really dialing down my expectations.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
It will largely depend on how much I like the table service. I have a Asian food addiction and am planning on ordering 8-10 items + dessert for only two Dw and myself. If I'm really enjoying the meal I'm sure I'll get the noodles if I feel like I grossly overpaid for mediocre food I'll make do with the one place I have near the house's sesame noodles.

I've been reading Yelp reviews of Morimoto Asia lately and hey had a rather high amount of negative reviews in December, it's a adr I'm really looking forward to but some of the reviews I've read have me really dialing down my expectations.

I'm actually not much of a fan of Asian food, but I have liked everything I had in the regular restaurant and at the walk up. My hubs likes Asian food more than I and still says its his favorite restaurant now. (Although sometimes he says Homecoming). It also might have helped that when we ate in the regular restaurant Chef Morimoto was in the house, so I'm sure the staff was really on their game that night.

jaklgreen

I'm actually not much of a fan of Asian food, but I have liked everything I had in the regular restaurant and at the walk up. My hubs likes Asian food more than I and still says its his favorite restaurant now. (Although sometimes he says Homecoming). It also might have helped that when we ate in the regular restaurant Chef Morimoto was in the house, so I'm sure the staff was really on their game that night.

Everything that I have had there was really good also. They are definitely flavors that I can not get at a restaurant where I live. The staff has always been nice and the service good. I ordered the pork belly bao buns(my favorite) and 1 of the buns split open(I was sitting at the bar and they saw it) and they brought me a whole new order even though I said it was no big deal since it still tastes the same.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Chicken teriyaki bao buns from Morimotos street food
IMG_5760.JPG

EvilQueen-T

Love your pic belledream. A disney trip isn't a success for my granddaughter without at least one meal at Les Halles where she ALWAYS gets a ham and cheese croissant with the strawberry tart for dessert. She's so obsessed with them that one year we made them at home for her birthday instead of a birthday cake lol.

belledream

Love your pic belledream. A disney trip isn't a success for my granddaughter without at least one meal at Les Halles where she ALWAYS gets a ham and cheese croissant with the strawberry tart for dessert. She's so obsessed with them that one year we made them at home for her birthday instead of a birthday cake lol.
I would take that combo over a birthday cake too! ;) thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom