WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

minnielaw

Disney2012100.jpg

Dessert Trio - Chocolate Cake, Tropical Fruit Kulfi, and Chai Cream at Sanaa

minnielaw

Disney2012085.jpg

Sustainable Fish (Mahi mahi) - with forbidden rice, swiss chard, and Hibiscus-Beurre Rouge

My husband found this dish very strange...the forbidden rice is the black stuff in the bottom of the bowl that look like fish tank gravel. The texture was very strange and he did not like the flavor of the Hibiscus-Beurre Rouge...very floral.

minnielaw

Disney2012070.jpg

Tutto Italia Salmone - baked salmon filet, artichoke, potato, olives
I admit to being very disappointed in Tutto Italia. My mistake may have been ordering fish instead of pasta. My husband and son had the steak and loved it. The salmon was very bland and a little overcooked.

Minnie1976

Disney2012084.jpg

Togarashi Spiced Ahi Tuna - served with tempura fried vegetable maki roll and red wine reduction at Kona Cafe at

Was VERY spicy but I loved it! The vegetable maki roll was delectable and I would have been satisfied with just that.
This looks so delicious. I will definitely try this if we have dinner at Kona Cafe. We usually do breakfast.

minnielaw

Disney2012069.jpg

Tutto Italia...I believe this was Dover sole. I apologize for the picture quality; I was taking pictures with my Iphone. Described by the person eating this as "bland".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom