WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

lisak09

Really have to get these sometime, they look amazing but what do they taste like??
I tried them last year when we stayed at POFQ because so many people rave about them on this site. But to be honest i didn't see what all the fuss is about. And so messy! That powdered sugar goes all over the place!

disney magic 06

IMG_3063.jpg

cheese danish from the main street bakery

That looks really good but I can't quite get my head around cheese Danish, it isn't something we have in the UK and to me the flavours just don't go. Mind you, cheesecake makes me shudder so I suppose it wouldn't be my cup of tea :) I just WANT to like it!

WishIWasAtWDW

That looks really good but I can't quite get my head around cheese Danish, it isn't something we have in the UK and to me the flavours just don't go. Mind you, cheesecake makes me shudder so I suppose it wouldn't be my cup of tea :) I just WANT to like it!

i agree that it doesn't sound like it would be good but it really is. it doesn't taste overtly cheesy or anything so its not as crazy as it sounds. :)

IMG_3064.jpg

crumb cake from main street bakery

lebeau

I tried them last year when we stayed at POFQ because so many people rave about them on this site. But to be honest i didn't see what all the fuss is about. And so messy! That powdered sugar goes all over the place!

There are some items I think people just go nuts over because they have been built up. Then beingents at POFQ fit in that category for me. I can make better ones at home with a boxed mix.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom