WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

lisak09

Potato skins at Sci Fi

DSC_0871.jpg
These look good, I love potato skins:)

WDW 3

232323232%7Ffp53563%3Enu%3D5532%3E97%3B%3E238%3EWSNRCG%3D37737292%3C6329nu0mrj

Custom Tiana cake I ordered from the Grand Floridian bakery to celebrate DDs 17th Birthday! The cake tasted as good as it looked!

I am soooo happy for you. I've ordered cakes twice. Once 7 years ago for my dd birthday at the Luau and just this past spring for her birthday at Disneyland and both were terrible. Actually...inedible.

John

Where's the pizza from?

Chrissy, as I mentioned that pizza is no where near WDW. I live outside of Baltimore and there is a pizza place here called ..... Pizza Johns......noooooo not PaPa Johns. LOL They have one location. The pizza is to die for. People come from all over the state to eat this pizza. They make thier own dough and sauce right on the premises. They also hand grate thier cheese. I know.... most people say that thier hometown pizza is the best. But I have had friends and family come from all over the country and each says the same thing....."the best they ever had"

If there is anyone who drives down 95to the world just north of Baltimore this pizza joint is a very very short distance from the exit. If anyone wants to try it let me know and the pizza is on me....

John

My mother and sister live right outside WDW on 192 (5 minutes) when they come home to visit, they dont come to my house first.....nope they head right for this pizza joint.....lol but atleast they bring the pizza back to my house.

chrissyw14

Chrissy, as I mentioned that pizza is no where near WDW. I live outside of Baltimore and there is a pizza place here called ..... Pizza Johns......noooooo not PaPa Johns. LOL They have one location. The pizza is to die for. People come from all over the state to eat this pizza. They make thier own dough and sauce right on the premises. They also hand grate thier cheese. I know.... most people say that thier hometown pizza is the best. But I have had friends and family come from all over the country and each says the same thing....."the best they ever had"

If there is anyone who drives down 95to the world just north of Baltimore this pizza joint is a very very short distance from the exit. If anyone wants to try it let me know and the pizza is on me....
Oh I was wondering because I live in New Jersey and there's a pizza place in NYC that we love called Johns Pizza- it's really cool because the restaurant is in an old Church so the interior is amazing.

I will have to try Pizza Johns next time I go to Baltimore!

John

Oh I was wondering because I live in New Jersey and there's a pizza place in NYC that we love called Johns Pizza- it's really cool because the restaurant is in an old Church so the interior is amazing.

I will have to try Pizza Johns next time I go to Baltimore!

I have had real New Yorkers who swear there is no pizza better then NY pizza.....they say this is the closeset they have had outside of NY.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom