WDW Food Pictures Of The Day Part II

dave&di

WDW_7150.jpg

Where's this from????? Has it got Peanut Butter in it? Are the drops on top Peanut Butter? Help me please I must know!!!!! :slurp:

Unomas

The No Way Jose is on my list of things to have this Christmas. Every picture I see of it always drives me crazy. Looks amazing.

Phonedave

Craziest thing I have heard in 3 months.

I like chocolate

I like peanut butter

I like peanut butter and chocolate

I am not impressed with jamming them together in a giant sloppy mess with canned whipped cream sprayed all over the top. Call me crazy if you will, but I just don't see why people go all sorts of insane over it. It is not as if any great thought went into the creation of it. I guess it is of the "if a little is good, then a crapload must be better" school of thought.

-dave

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I like chocolate

I like peanut butter

I am not impressed with jamming them together in a giant sloppy mess with canned whipped cream sprayed all over the top. Call me crazy if you will, but I just don't see why people go all sorts of insane over it. It is not as if any great thought went into the creation of it. I guess it is of the "if a little is good, then a crapload must be better" school of thought.

-dave

I LOVE the peanut butter with the ice cream and chocolate. I mean a neck down can make this at home...don't mean it's not good. I like the combo. The mess is half the allure of it as well.

Unomas

I LOVE the peanut butter with the ice cream and chocolate. I mean a neck down can make this at home...don't mean it's not good. I like the combo. The mess is half the allure of it as well.

It also looks like a giant explosion of Reese's! And who doesn't like those!?

dave&di

I like chocolate

I like peanut butter

-dave

You've sold it to me, I definitely want one now! :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom