WDW Florida or Disneyland California

Nicole220

You have never been to DL and you say the park couldn't surive if it relied on tourists . Did you get dropped on your head one to many times? How do you know that tourists don't go to DL ,I go every year and I see plenty of tourists at the park. Not only that but I have met plenty of people from Florida at DL so that blows that comment out of the water. It doesn't take a genius to figure out more locals visit DL because Anaheim alone has more people then Orlando not to mention the entire O.C. that surrounds it.

BTW did you forget Alaska,Hawaii, Washington,Colorado, Montana,Oregon,Idaho Arizona,Utah and New Mexico are part of the U.S because plenty of people from these states visit DL as well. I am from Washington so again your local comment is wrong.
There's definitely tourists at DL. Just look for the people with brightly colored crocs, maps, pin trading lanyards, or my personal favorite: the groups from Japan/ China with the car antennas/ American flags sticking up in the air to lead the group. :lol:

isitingood

There's definitely tourists at DL. Just look for the people with brightly colored crocs, maps, pin trading lanyards, or my personal favorite: the groups from Japan/ China with the car antennas/ American flags sticking up in the air to lead the group. :lol:

Yeah I forgot to mention people from Asia that visit DL also. :wave:

Nicole220

attack.jpg
:fork:

:lookaroun

edit: ok, it's being stupid and won't show up.....

Timmay

Everybody knows that 60% of that 14.7 million visitors ALL live within 50 miles of DLR and are just locals.

While pracitcially all of WDW visitors are from out of state and are tourists.

DLR could never survive on its own if it relied on tourists.

The only people who even notice that a little bit of attention is being added to DLR are Disney theme park fans and Californians.

People in New York and Florida are still completely oblivious to the fact that DLR even exists.

Wow, you're not prone to hyperbole much, are you...:rolleyes:

You, of course, will be able to cite sources for all of these, uh um, facts...right?

I feel WDW has so much more quality than DLR because...

Your opinion and how you feel has no meaning at all since you have never been to Disneyland. It is impossible for you to speak of the quality of something you have never experienced.:hammer:

disneyparksrock

Blah, Blah, Blah...:p

If you read my posts before it already dealt with those dark rides that I and a lot of other visitors to WDW find boring.

As I said before,

"I feel WDW has so much more quality than DLR because DLR doesn't offer the grand scale of the Magic Kingdom, the world showcase of Epcot, Sunset Boulevard from MGM, nor the attention to detail and jungle/tropical atomosphere of Animal Kingdom. (I could seriously go on and on and post other reasons if you really want)"

I can also think of other experiences like an entire sea aquarium or the ability to swim with dolphins. Oh yea, I'd much rather take swimming with dolphins over a couple of dark rides.

The things you bring up are "Things that truly don't matter and are so small in the scope and scale that is the WDW vacation experience."

The WDI already spent over 200 million dollars on Mission: Space and Expedition Everest. Attractions that the average WDW guests really enjoy.

The average WDW guest doesn't care nor notice how much money was spent on a Pirates refurb. (The average guest doesn't even know what a refurb is...)

I really don't want to continue to repeat myself. The dark rides "quality" debate has already taken place, and there's really nothing more that you DL fans could add.:wave:

I don't think your opinion should matter much since you haven't actually been to Disneyland. I haven't been there either, but I'm not writing crap on the internet about it, just becuase I haven't been there. I for one would love to go there! Also, I think that the average guest does enjoy rides like Pirates of the Carribean. It's one of the park's most popular rides! You make it sound like the only rides that people care about are thrill rides. Since those seem to be the only type of rides you care about, might I suggest to you a Six Flags park, since they have more thrill rides then Disney ever will.:hammer:

Nicole220

You, of course, will be able to cite sources for all of these, uh um, facts...right?

Your opinion and how you feel has no meaning at all since you have never been to Disneyland. It is impossible for you to speak of the quality of something you have never experienced.:hammer:
Summed it all up right there! That's what I've been trying to say all along.

DisneyYorkian, I think a trip to DL might be good for you, might change your mind about quality...then you can give us your true, honest, opinion.

isitingood

It's Obvious he can't back up his claim:zipit:

mickster

WDW is better

WDW is better, no contest! Some individual attractions are better at DL (i.e. Space Mt, POTC, HM), but that's small potatoes in the grand scheme of things.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom