WDW Facebook Cover Pictures

Brer Mickey

Original Poster
I recently bit the bullet and converted my FB page over to the timeline. I was wondering if anyone had any WDW good pictures to use as a cover pic.

DizneyPryncess

I just recently did that too. This is my cover picture, I love the way it looks like a welcome message.

picture.php

Hrudey3032

Alot of my Disney facebook pictures center on the 2 icons of MK and Epcot as well as alot of Donald Duck. Sometimes I will google for a great character pic as my profile pic and then use my trip photos for my cover shot.

The Duck

Being a Disney Duck fanatic, my cover photo is usually me with Donald and/or Daisy at the Parks but sometimes I use Duck animation stills. Either way, it's almost always Duck related.

tinkerbell1985

My FB cover pic is the same as my user pic on here... a WDW Survey marker in the ground outside of Animal Kingdom. I dunno what it is about the picture I just love it. It's been the background on my computer since we came home from that trip!

chrissyw14

This is my cover photo! Right after I proposed to her on the Beauty and the Best stage!

406252_993792464914_14307735_42817629_946381177_n.jpg

you proposed to her on stage?! thats sooo sweet!!

I use wdwfigment's from disneytouristblog, but i've also used pictures from toursdepartingdaily, here they are Disneyland pictures rather than world but there are some amazing pictures you might fall in love with

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom