WDW Facebook Cover Pictures

WDWFigment

WDWFigment has a lot of good ones here

Glad you like them!

If anyone sees a photo of mine that they like elsewhere, feel free to use it as your timeline photo. All of my photos are Commercial-Commons Non-Commerical Attribution licensed, meaning you can use them for any personal use without my prior approval. Facebook falls into that category of uses.

Stitchling

Ok, for anyone who's seen the many edits that I've made to this post...I apologize! I haven't posted much and am still learning.

This is the one I'm currently using.

picture.php

KCheatle

Glad you like them!

If anyone sees a photo of mine that they like elsewhere, feel free to use it as your timeline photo. All of my photos are Commercial-Commons Non-Commerical Attribution licensed, meaning you can use them for any personal use without my prior approval. Facebook falls into that category of uses.

Thanks for the photo! (I'm using the sunrise MK pic). Do you get special access to the parks for these photos? They are absolteuly breath-taking!!

WDWFigment

Thanks for the photo! (I'm using the sunrise MK pic). Do you get special access to the parks for these photos? They are absolteuly breath-taking!!

No problem! No special access for the photos.

The full page has around 100 (I think--haven't kept count) cover photos, all sized properly for Facebook, but here are a few of my favorites so people have an idea of what they look like:

Mr-Toad-Night.jpg

Hub.jpg

Top-of-the-World.jpg

Spaceship-Earth.jpg

Wishes-Fireworks-3.jpg

I also have some World Showcase ones on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.348026768558629.96717.241658379195469&type=3

Obi

Glad you like them!

thanks and done...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom