WDW episodes of TV shows

slappy magoo

If your DVR has a "Wishlist" feature (Tivos do, but I'm not sure about others), you can add "Disney" or "Disneyworld" or "Walt Disney World" or any combination therein as a Keyword. Then, once a week, check your wishlist, and anything with that word/phrase in its title or plot synopsis will pop up and you can opt to record it. It then also earmarks any Disney specials that might be lurking on lifestyle channels like the Food Network or The Travel Channel.

St205

The Family Guy episode has Hally Berry's wild Ride,which was hysterical.

The Simpsons went to something called EFCOT Center(or something like that),they were making fun of Eastern Airlines(Eastern Cola? lol) and who can't forget the Electric Car of the future....amazing.

WDWFanatic

Lately we have been on websites looking at old KIDS Incorporated videos. In case you didnt already know a few stars came off that show like Jennifer love hewitt and from the black eyed peas, Fergie! My neice loves to watch them. I wish they were on DVD

CrashNet

yeah . that was funny u see the sign for disneyworld then stewie starts jumping around and yelling YAY I'm going to Disney World!!
That was hilarious!

"DisneyWorldDisneyWorldDisneyWorldDisneyWorld! We're going to DisneyWorld We're going to DisneyWorld! DisneyWorldDisneyWorldDisneyWorld!" :lol:

Just saw the Step by Step episodes this past weekend (hadn't seen them before). In it, two of the characters took some girls to a restaurant called Pinetta's. Was this an actual restaurant on property? I've never heard of it before.

DisnFanatic10

I have heard about a show that aired with the opening of Splash Mountain. Something about Ernest visits Splash Mountain. It's about Ernest visiting the ride before it opened. It aired acording to Wikipedia quite a while ago. But I'm a Splash Mountain nut sooooo...If anyone has any info where I could find it that would be great!

Kman101

Yeah, I just saw the Sabrina episode (I have Season 2 on DVD). It was cool to see the park. We even get a glimpse of the old Riverboat launch (where Pooh and pals now meet) and a REALLY drawn out different Safari ride.

You don't see much of anything tho in the park (likely cause not much was there). And it's always funny when they go from the park to the resort and back like it's nothing, like it's right there.

I also saw the Full House one not that long ago. When the twins are in Toontown, it's actually still whatever it was before it officially became Toontown.

I haven't seen the Roseanne, BMW or Step By Step episodes in a while.

TheBeatles

The 'Roseanne' Disney episodes are awful. Not much of the park was shown. The best show to go to Disney was 'Step By Step.' That had tons of park footage and all around goofiness (no pun intended) that I come to expect from family sitcoms.

'Boy Meets World' was cool only because EPCOT was the main park being filmed. If you didn't watch T.G.I.F then you were nothin'.

slappy magoo

'Boy Meets World' was cool only because EPCOT was the main park being filmed. If you didn't watch T.G.I.F then you were nothin'.

I'm more of a TV news nut than a TGIF nut (when TGIF started, I was a little too old to be watching it, unless I was creepy). But I think ABC once had an all-Disney night on TGIF, where every show went to WDW. Which might explain why one poster remembers charaters from one show popping up on another show - they were probably filmed/taped at WDW around the same time.

gusgoose

Well as a part a year of a million online dreams here's the whole part of the episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtFbBuv0c-Y

Oddly enough, that's not even my favorite Michael Eisner moment in Family Guy.

I can't remember which episode it is, I believe it's when Brian the dog moves to L.A., and he happens to valet for Eisner (or wash his car, or be his waiter... one of those stereotypical frustrated screen-writer side jobs). Anyway, he thinks having Eisner as a customer will get his script read, instead Eisner gives him a pair of Mickey ears that he writes "Brian" on and then tells him "See you at Disneyland... bring Money!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom