WDW Epcot Refurbishment Open Brainstorming

KP25701

With the way that they are adding characters from Disney films and tv shows (I.E. Kim Possible Activity), it seems that it's diluting the purpose of EPCOT.

That's one of the reasons that it's so disappointing to walk through EPC--, um, Epcot today. Later this month, Disney will introduce a new "Kim Possible" activity at Epcot's World Showcase. Instead of learning about other cultures, sampling their wares and cuisine, and experiencing the underlying message that we're all in this together, Epcot guests can take active part in a commercial for a Disney cartoon. World Showcase just happens to be a great spot for this kind of "synergistic" brand enhancement.

Well you know what you do not have a brain then,because I am the 1# Kim Possible fan world.Disney has made a fantastic adition to Epot!Kim Possible was there best show Disney have made.Well think over it it is the best thing disney has done since Mickey Mouse and his friends!

lindhale

I have been to WDW many times. Last year I went in July & Oct and I just recently went last week. EPCOT is boring. It needs a major update on all aspects of that park.

If you want my opinion...
1. Universe of Engergy needs to be UPDATED Bad. That whole Ellen/Bill Nye is getting boring. The only enjoyable part of that ride is the dinosaur part.
2. Why isn't wonders of life open? In the past 6or 7 years it hasb't been open. It's a waste of space -- they should put a ride of some sort there
3. Honey I shurk the audience --- needs to be updated, I slept through that one.
4. Imagination -- i know it was just updated but ---it needs more done to it.
5. Inoventions -- It used to be really fun & now it's boring
6. Seas - acarquim needs to be redone i think

Epcot needs some uplift about it. It does have a certain quality I love about it but it has some things that are just old and outdated.

FigmentJedi

Obviously bring Imagination back to it's former glory, back to the Dreamport theme with Dreamfinder in charge again as he should be. Bring in the Dreamseekers from ToD in as additional characters in the ImageWorks and a little character show around the pavillion

The World Showcase parade based on Tapestry should have the Sage of TIme hosting again, just because he was a superior character. Bringing characters in alongside the puppets is a good sounding idea.

KP25701

Obviously bring Imagination back to it's former glory, back to the Dreamport theme with Dreamfinder in charge again as he should be. Bring in the Dreamseekers from ToD in as additional characters in the ImageWorks and a little character show around the pavillion

The World Showcase parade based on Tapestry should have the Sage of TIme hosting again, just because he was a superior character. Bringing characters in alongside the puppets is a good sounding idea.[/quotewo]

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooo

mharrington

Original Poster
I sincerely believe that Epcot needs a true water thrill ride, one that can you get at least as wet as Splash Mountain. Sorry, but Maelstrom only gets you as wet as on Pirates of the Caribbean.

I think we should do a river rapids ride. Yes, I know what you're thinking: "But the Animal Kingdom already has a river rapids ride." You're absolutely right, but I think there needs to be another one.

Where would it go, you ask, and what would it be themed to? How about putting it in the Germany pavilion and theme it to a rough-and-tumble trip down the Rhine river and some other rivers, culminating, of course, in a big drop over a waterfall. It needs a name, though. How about... Rhine River Run?

In fact, if you were to visit the website, Walt Dated World, and its section called Walt Deleted World, and its section on Epcot's World Showcase (go here: http://waltdatedworld.bravepages.com/id207.htm), you would notice this little message: "If you are near the Biergarten restaurant in Germany and feel like the entrance is similar to a ride queue, you're right. A boat ride down the Rhine and other rivers was planned but then dropped."

So, it's not like a water ride for Germany has been thought of before. For this, I think we could use the entrance in question as an entrance to the Rhine River Run. Of course, we can't use the entrance to the Biergarten as the ride entrance, but we can create an identical entrance for the ride.

So what do you think?

KingMickey

In the Parks
Yes
Epcot-

- First and foremost, I say change Epcot's name back to the original, Epcot CENTER,

Future World-

-Spaceship Earth: Go back to the Jeremy Irons narration. Sorry Judi Dench. Keep the new multi-language spiel. Have the new cart video sceens display a timeline of each era, with visuals, as you pass through the ride. Officially complete the ending, minus the "create your own future" and bring back the city of tomorrow and all those crazy fiber optics.

-The Seas with Nemo and Friends: Refurbish it so that the ride isn't mainly a video projection ride. Add some new audio-animatronics into the ride.

-Soarin': Replace the video with a new video that showcases the world's outstanding beauty and most popular icons of the earth.

-Journey Into Imagination: I don't even know where to start. Getting to the point, make it a of copy of the original attraction, making it as beautiful and creative as it could possibly be.

-Honey, I shrunk the Audience: Replace the film with a new Figment and Dreamfinder 3-D film, where Dreamfinder takes guests on his blimp, where he and Figment search to find the true imagination.

mharrington

Original Poster
Epcot-

- First and foremost, I say change Epcot's name back to the original, Epcot CENTER

Yes, definitely return to its old title. Maybe even bring back that unofficial logo for Epcot and maybe its old font:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a392/elvibora/EpcotIcon.jpg

-Spaceship Earth: Go back to the Jeremy Irons narration. Sorry Judi Dench. Keep the new multi-language spiel. Have the new cart video sceens display a timeline of each era, with visuals, as you pass through the ride. Officially complete the ending, minus the "create your own future" and bring back the city of tomorrow and all those crazy fiber optics.

I agree with you about everything, save for having Jeremy Irons as the narrator. We should have a new person serve as narrator. How about maybe Morgan Freeman? And don't forget the ride's "unofficial" theme song, "Tomorrow's Child".

-Journey Into Imagination: I don't even know where to start. Getting to the point, make it a of copy of the original attraction, making it as beautiful and creative as it could possibly be.

I wouldn't exactly have a copy of the original attraction; maybe make a brand-new attraction done in the old attraction's style.

ScorpionX

Sorin' Over The World(Land):

“Sorin’ to flight deck, you are clear for liftoff.”

The large, safe-like doors part as a brilliant blue is visible behind the doors, clouded by real smoke coming from either side of the door. The blue gradually disappears as the room fills with smoke and the doors aren’t visible any more. The hang gliders rise in the darkness as the music starts to build and finally, when the vehicles are set, the cymbal crash that originally goes with the golden gate bridge goes with a sudden puff of smoke and the screen suddenly showing you dangling high above the clouds. You sway above the clouds for a moment, then you dip into them as smoke appears and you actually dip a little bit.

(This next part slightly mirrors Living with The Land’s general feeling)

Next you find yourself in the rainforest as an early-morning rainstorm is going on. There are flashes of lightning (ENERGY!!!), but very quiet thunder. You feel the rain in your hair as a cool mist and a calming mildew-ish sent fills the room. You meet many members of the forest, including a fly-by of a toucan and a quick view of a panther. You even pass by a large waterfall.You rise above the rainforest’s leaves and, as the leaves make the screen obscured, you come out of them viewing…

A desert! The climate quickly becomes dry as you soar over the sand dunes and pyramids. You can see the sun almost at the center of the sky as you come close to the ground. Sand is kicked up as you feel the wind of a sandstorm around you. You emerge in…

California’s orange groves! You soar over a little house where outside, a dog is barking at you. You keep going as you see the sun at the center of the sky and the oranges trees under you. You can smell the oranges as you pass by another hanglider. You rise into the clouds as your vision becomes all white and you lower, only to find yourself…

At Cape Canaveral during into a Mission: (into) Space! The sun is starting to set in the sky as you soar right next to a huge spaceship. The deafening roar of liftoff overtakes the room:

“3…2…1…Liftoff!”

The spaceship lifts off, shaking the hang gliders. The plume of smoke leftover engulfs you as real smoke also comes into the room. This means a perfect segway into…

The Living Seas (the real ones)! You smell the faint smell of sea salt and dip towards the sea. You feel as if you can touch it with your feet! The sun is setting and the reflection glimmers on the water. You’re surprised as a blast of water is felt. There’s a large whale under you! You see several other fish swarming around it, and a dolphin pack in the distance. Then you fly right next to…

The Intercoastal Highway (Track… you get it!)! It’s nighttime by now as you follow the roadway full of cars. The cars are speeding along and so are you, as you fly right next to a cloud, which obscures your view long enough to make a quick cut to…

The road leading to Disneyworld!!! You see the cars entering the iconic “Where Dreams Come True” gates as you break off from the road and fly right over…

The Magic Kingdom!!!!* You swoop down Main Street with all of the lights on as you come up to Cinderella’s Castle. You see a trail of pixie dust twirl around the spires of the castle and Tinkerbell comes in full view. She zaps the hang gliders with pixie dust and they actually start to sparkle (due to new imbedded fiber-optics in the handrails and the metal “roof’)! You are magically transported to…

Disney’s Hollywood Studios!!!** You fly down Hollywood Boulevard with Tink at our side and come up to see the Earful Tower. It sparkles with pixie dust (and we sparkle too) as a blast of pixie dust transports us to…

Disney’s Animal Kingdom!!!*** We soar around The Tree of Life as it sparkles with pixie dust and Tinkerbell zooms around it. A final blast of pixie dust enchants our hang gliders and finally sends us to…

EPCOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We soar around the countries and, as we pass them, their torches light up. We see the earth globe in the center of the lake sparkle as fireworks start shooting up around it. We see the Dream Catcher soar in next to us and The Dreamfinder gives us a little wink as Figment flies next to us as a bar of “One Little Spark” plays. Finally, we see Spaceship Earth. With a few bars of “Tomorrow’s Child” and the Illuminations theme mixed in for good measure, we fly around the globe with Tink, Dreamfinder, and Figment flying with us. As the globe fills with pixie dust, several patterns of multicolored “communication” reminiscent of the old SSE finale also swirls around the globe. Finally, the fireworks from the lagoon become huge enough to be seen from The Land, which we’re slowly hovering over. The fireworks fill the air as we look up at them and, finally the sky turns to black and the only light left is our pixie dust lights, which gradually fade. We lower back to the ground as the lights come back up and the door, as we see, is back in place.

“Thanks for Sorin’ with us!”

Hi-ho, Kermit the frog here, I once made a PowerPoint to simulate your ideas, Disneyson 1. Tom Nook and Totokeke (aka KK Slider) made brief appearances in my version. I also like how you made references to all the Future World pavilions, just like Horizons did.

* You can also show one or all three Magic Kingdom mountains.
** The "Tower" can be seen, as well.
*** You guessed it, Expedition: Everest makes an appearance with the Yeti waving Hello to everyone at the top of the mountain.

PS, Tom Nook and KK Slider are from Animal Crossing.

ScorpionX

If money/space was no object and I could do anything I wanted...

FUTURE WORLD:

-The Leave A Legacy tiles will be removed. The entrance plaza will now be filled with beautiful fountains and flowers.

-The Universe of Energy pavillion will change entirely. Ellen's Energy Adventure will close. A new ride will focus on the idea of conserving energy. A interactive area called Energy Adventures! will be the post show to the new attraction.

-A new weather focus pavillion will open where the Wonders of Life building still stands. The pavillion will feature an exciting 3-D experience which puts you in the middle of some scary weather situations.

-The Character Spot area will be re-themed to look more futuristic and less cartoonish.

-Soarin's movie will be updated to include scenes from 'lands' all over the globe.

-Honey I Shrunk the Audience! will be closed.

-Journey into Imagination will get a huge makeover. In fact, although it will have the same theme, it will be a new attraction entirely. The new ride will use Pooh’s Hunny Hunt trackless technology. You will board your circular imaginationmobile and travel wildly throughout many large show scenes.*

-ImageWorks will be completely redone with new exhibits.

WORLD SHOWCASE:

-New afternoon parade in World Showcase called the Destination of Dreams Parade. This parade will feature sections devoted to each World Showcase country. It will have elements of the Tapestry of Dreams parade but will also feature some Disney characters. (For example - Aladdin and Jasmine in the Morocco section, Belle and Aurora in the France section, etc.)

-New version of Illuminations titled Illuminations: One World. This will be the biggest and best version yet.**

-The Yukon River Adventure will open in Canada. This is a whitewater rafting attraction. It will resemble Grizzly River Run but with a Canada theme.***

-The France movie will be updated.

-An Aladdin themed dark ride will open in Morocco.

-A new Switzerland pavillion will be built in between Morocco and Japan. The theme is a quaint Swiss village. A bobsled coaster and an ice-skating show will be the main attractions. A new table service restaurant called St Moritz, built to resemble an actual Swiss chalet, will be added. Three shops will be placed in the new country.

-A martial arts stunt show will open in Japan.

-A new counter service eatery will open in Italy featuring crowd pleasing Italian favorites.

-A Greece pavillion will be added in between Germany and China. The theme will be an ancient Grecian village. A thrilling E-Ticket ride based on classic Greek legends will be added along with a fun play area for children called Pegasus Playspot. A new table service restaraunt and two shops will also be placed in the pavillion. Characters from the film Hercules will appear regularly in this new land.

-Reflections of China will be updated.

-Maelstrom will get a big update. The ride will now be themed entirely to vikings and their adventures. A new movie will be added along with a special exit for those who wish to skip the film.

I have ideas for six new pavilions

Israel****

United Arab Emirates

Russia

India

Brazil*****

Scandinavia (A Bigger new pavillion featuring all countries of Scandinavia and a new version of Maelstrom, plus Tivoli Gardens from Westcot, and another new ride(Looking for ideas on Scandinavian folklore))

Plus new rides for pavillions

Ride the Dragon for China Pavillion (Taken from Westcot)

Meet the World, 360 Bullet Train Show, and Mt. Fuji for Japan Pavillion

Rhine River Cruise and Bavarian Ski Simulator (From Disneyland World Holidayland idea) for Germany Pavillion

Venice Gondolas for Italy Pavillion

Trans European Express (From WESTCOT) and new circlevision film for France Pavillion (Note, need to know more about the Trans European Express ride)

Medieval Jousting Ride (From Disneyland World Holdiayland unbuilt expansion) for UK, plus Vaudeville Theater.

Future World Coming soon.

P.S. The restaurants will be upgraded and have expanded menus. Plus Ashkerus will be restored too.

*Hi-ho, Kermit the frog here, the new Imagination ride should have Dreamfinder, the one who finds people's dreams.
**The fireworks display should be called "IllumiNations -An International Celebration!"
***The Lewis & Clark River Expedition was a proposed rapid-ride for the Magic Kingdom's Frontierland. It will be brought to life here in Epcot at the Canada Pavilion.
****Israel, UAE, and Russia were all pavilions that were to open in the early 90s but never did because of either the Cold War or the Persian Gulf War.
*****Brazil could have a Matterhorn-type attraction called Rainforest Mountain. It would be a denfinite E-Ticket/FASTPASS attraction.

There could be an Epcot opening ceremony like the one at the Magic Kigndom, but more scientific and futuristic-sounding in music.
Here is a list of characters that could be in the ceremony:
Ellen DeGeneres
Bill Nye
Bill McKim
Sherry
Dreamfinder
Figment
Simba
Timon
Pumbaa
Food Rocks!/Kitchen Kabaret cast
Nemo
Marlin
Dory
Crush
Panchito
Donald Duck
Jose
Vikings
Mulan
Mushu
Snow White
Dopey
Grumpy
Pinocchio
Geppetto
Jiminy Cricket
Aladdin
Jasmine
Genie
Beauty
Beast
Cinderella
Sleeping Beauty
Peter Pan
Wendy
Alice
Mad Hatter
Mary Poppins
Brother Bear characters
Mickey
Minnie
Goofy
Pluto
Clarabelle
Daisy
Figaro

The music could be the entrance music heard in the entrance plaza. What do you think?

MarkTwain

Well, my vision for Epcot would probably never happen, as it would involve changing nearly ever pavilion, but for the purposes of this thread, let's get started!

The park would be renamed EPCOT Center, and all of the attractions would receive individual logos, like the ones they used to have. The park would be stylized and marketed with the old 1980s-aesthetic.

Leave a Legacy is removed, and replaced with landscaping and flowerbeds that allow better guestflow. The tiles would be put on display inside a new gallery to the side.

The Universe of Energy is updated to remove Ellen and Bill Nye, and would now include new videos and a renewable energies scene following the Dinosaur scene, featuring windmills and the like. The pre-show movie and the final film would play on the spinning-block screens, like the ones used in the original version.

Mission Space would receive a small dark ride following the simulator ride, in which you would tour a space station and learn about the strides we can make in space in the far future.

Test track is overhauled, removing the ugly scaffolding from the front of the circular building, and receiving a new name, perhaps something like Transit Tomorrow. This ride would be themed to a drive around a city of the future in much more futuristic-looking cars, featuring monorails, personal rapid transit cars, and light-rail, with all of the different modes of transportation being explained to you along the way. The ride would end with a zip around the current track, but backstage would be blocked by facades of futuristic skyscrapers.

Spaceship Earth
The ride is just about right, but the descent would have lighting effects all the way down, and the Spaceship Earth model would be restored.

Innoventions Plaza would be cleaned up, with the tarps removed and the Umbrella Cafe getting a new roof, with the whole area receiving general aesthetic improvements.

Nemo would be evicted from the Seas pavilion, with a new dark ride taking you into the ocean and witnessing an imaginary underwater utopia of the future, set among the current tanks of fish. Turtle Talk may stay, but the Hydrolators would return to the exit.

Living with the Land is alright, but Soarin would be changed to Soarin over the World, and the interior of the pavilion would receive an earthier color scheme - browns, reds, greens, etc.

Imagination would become a new trackless ride, featuring Figment and Dreamfinder, and exploring the realms of our imagination, and the imaginary places where our thoughts may come from... ie, Common Sense, the Mind's Eye, Nostalgia, Dreams, etc. and with a finale celebrating the products of our imagination, like the arts and cinema. The ride would take over the current HISTA and ImageWorks, with the new (old) ImageWorks taking place upstairs.

Many of the pavilions in World Showcase would receive new attractions, in addition to a new country. Italy would receive a chariot-based dark ride through the history of Italy, France would feature a streetcar ride through the streets of Paris and the French countryside, and the UK would also receive an attraction, perhaps a wild ride through London featuring Mr. Toad.

A new country would open on the site of the outpost, preferably Brazil, thereby introducing South America and the language of Portuguese to World Showcase. Brazil would be represented by Sugarloaf Mountain (pic) overlooking a Brazilian village, with a skyway ride ascending from the ground and up the mountain (another pic) to inside its hidden showbuilding, exploring the various regions of Brazil, like the Amazon Rainforest and the lively streets of Rio de Janeiro. The pavilion would also have an elaborate Carnival-type street party in its plaza every now and then.

Finally, and this has been bugging me for a while, the fast food-type restaurant at the American pavilion would instead serve much nicer American-inspired dishes, because the U.S. has so much more to offer to the world of cuisine than hamburgers and french fries... like Barbecue, for one.

Well that's about it. Pretty feasible, no? :D

ScorpionX

Well, my vision for Epcot would probably never happen, as it would involve changing nearly ever pavilion, but for the purposes of this thread, let's get started!

The park would be renamed EPCOT Center, and all of the attractions would receive individual logos, like the ones they used to have. The park would be stylized and marketed with the old 1980s-aesthetic.

Leave a Legacy is removed, and replaced with landscaping and flowerbeds that allow better guestflow. The tiles would be put on display inside a new gallery to the side.%

The Universe of Energy is updated to remove Ellen and Bill Nye*, and would now include new videos and a renewable energies scene following the Dinosaur scene, featuring windmills and the like. The pre-show movie and the final film would play on the spinning-block screens, like the ones used in the original version.**

Mission Space would receive a small dark ride following the simulator ride, in which you would tour a space station and learn about the strides we can make in space in the far future.***

Test track is overhauled, removing the ugly scaffolding from the front of the circular building, and receiving a new name, perhaps something like Transit Tomorrow. This ride would be themed to a drive around a city of the future in much more futuristic-looking cars, featuring monorails, personal rapid transit cars, and light-rail, with all of the different modes of transportation being explained to you along the way. The ride would end with a zip around the current track, but backstage would be blocked by facades of futuristic skyscrapers.****

Spaceship Earth

The ride is just about right, but the descent would have lighting effects all the way down, and the Spaceship Earth model would be restored.

Innoventions Plaza would be cleaned up, with the tarps removed and the Umbrella Cafe getting a new roof, with the whole area receiving general aesthetic improvements.

Nemo would be evicted from the Seas pavilion, with a new dark ride taking you into the ocean and witnessing an imaginary underwater utopia of the future, set among the current tanks of fish. Turtle Talk may stay, but the Hydrolators would return to the exit.****

Living with the Land is alright, but Soarin would be changed to Soarin over the World, and the interior of the pavilion would receive an earthier color scheme - browns, reds, greens, etc.

Imagination would become a new trackless ride, featuring Figment and Dreamfinder, and exploring the realms of our imagination, and the imaginary places where our thoughts may come from... ie, Common Sense, the Mind's Eye, Nostalgia, Dreams, etc. and with a finale celebrating the products of our imagination, like the arts and cinema. The ride would take over the current HISTA and ImageWorks, with the new (old) ImageWorks taking place upstairs. *****

Many of the pavilions in World Showcase would receive new attractions, in addition to a new country. Italy would receive a chariot-based dark ride through the history of Italy, France would feature a streetcar ride through the streets of Paris and the French countryside, and the UK would also receive an attraction, perhaps a wild ride through London featuring Mr. Toad.******

A new country would open on the site of the outpost, preferably Brazil, thereby introducing South America and the language of Portuguese to World Showcase. Brazil would be represented by Sugarloaf Mountain (pic) overlooking a Brazilian village, with a skyway ride ascending from the ground and up the mountain (another pic) to inside its hidden showbuilding, exploring the various regions of Brazil, like the Amazon Rainforest and the lively streets of Rio de Janeiro******* The pavilion would also have an elaborate Carnival-type street party in its plaza every now and then.

Finally, and this has been bugging me for a while, the fast food-type restaurant at the American pavilion would instead serve much nicer American-inspired dishes, because the U.S. has so much more to offer to the world of cuisine than hamburgers and french fries... like Barbecue, for one.

Well that's about it. Pretty feasible, no?

*Hi-ho, Kermit the frog here, Ellen & Bill Nye are the reasosns why people are even going to the Universe of Energy now. Taking them away would not be a good idea.
**I do like your idea of the windmill film coming back.
***Mission: SPACE should be evicted out of Epcot PERIOD. Horizons should come back as New Horizons. At least Horizons did not kill anyone, as with Mission: SPACE.
****Test Track is as fine as it is. Nothing should change about it.
*****same thing with Test Track, but with Nemo
******I do like your idea about Dreamfinder. HISTA should be replaced by an attraction where Figment, Dreamfinder, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and the Muppet Labs have messed up on a time machine. Out of the machine comes a T Rex, Native Americans, Genghis Khan, and an army of robots, and they all cuase havoc. Think HISTA meets Alien Encounter.
*******Do you mean Mr. Toad's Wild Ride will move into the UK pavilion from Fantasyland?
********The Skyway in Brazil will end up just like MK's Skyway. Someone is going to fall to their death out of the car, and the ride will close due to that.
*********That is a restaurant I would love to go to, Mark Twain (aka Samuel Clemens).
%The individual logos could have plaques in the entrance plaza, as well as the flags of countries in World Showcase (they could be on flagpoles, instead).

MarkTwain

*******Do you mean Mr. Toad's Wild Ride will move into the UK pavilion from Fantasyland?

In a manner of speaking. It wouldn't be the Mr. Toad's everyone would remember. It would still feature the old-fashioned automobiles, and Mr. Toad and friends would be in it, but the emphasis would be less on the life and times of the Toad of Toad Hall, and more about the city of London. Imagine zooming past the Parliament Building, Tower Bridge, and St. Paul's Cathedral, with Mr. Toad wreaking havoc all the way.

********The Skyway in Brazil will end up just like MK's Skyway. Someone is going to fall to their death out of the car, and the ride will close due to that.

Not necessarily. I imagined only the beginning would reach any sort of height; once inside the showbuilding, the ride would be much more like Peter Pan's Flight, certainly not high enough to kill anybody. Besides, I imagined that guests would be much more secure in this ride, with seatbelts or lap bars at the very least.

*********That is a restaurant I would love to go to, Mark Twain (aka Samuel Clemens).

Why thank you. :)

JEANYLASER

Illumnations: One World needs a new narrator maybe Morgan Freeman to be the new narrator of Illumnations: One World? What do you think!

CharlieD

I would want to make the world pavilions a real draw with proper fully fledged attractions in each of them. For Canada although there is practically no space, if it was possible I think it would be great to see Grizzly River Run or something similar.

For France, adding the Ratatouille trackless dark ride that's supposedly coming to Walt Disney Studios in 2012 would be a really great way to attract families with young children to Epcot.

Possibly a Pinocchio attraction could go in Italy, but I'm not sure if that could fit in with the Venice theme.

A Mr Toad's Wild Ride through is a cool idea. I had an idea for a Pirates of the Caribbean style ride based on Oliver Twist, the story by Charles Dickens. It would be based on the story and feature songs from the musical, culminating in a big drop. The queue and building would be themed to Victorian architecture.

A Brazil pavilion is a great idea and I would also like to the Equatorial Africa, Russia and Switzerland pavilions realized some day.

I've got big ideas for Future World which I'll post later.

JEANYLASER

Epcot-

- First and foremost, I say change Epcot's name back to the original, Epcot CENTER,

Future World-

-The Seas with Nemo and Friends: Refurbish it so that the ride isn't mainly a video projection ride. Add some new audio-animatronics into the ride.

-Soarin': Replace the video with a new video that showcases the world's outstanding beauty and most popular icons of the earth.

-Honey, I shrunk the Audience: Replace the film with a new Figment and Dreamfinder 3-D film, where Dreamfinder takes guests on his blimp, where he and Figment search to find the true imagination.

Yeah Replace HISTA film to Figment and Dreamfinder 3-D Film too! and Updated Soarin' also!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom