WDW decides to lose money

Ralph Wiggum

Account Suspended
I live in the same state as you, I have friends that have worked in:

Busch Gardens
WDW
Universal
SeaWorld

how do you not? we live in a state that flourishes in tourism. we don't pay state taxes due to it. life's good, man. that's why we get the discounts we do. (except WDW)

hls1023

peter11435 said:
Have fun together. :wave:

But you would find you would enjoy life much more if you would simply relax and not constantly feel like you are being ripped off, cheated, or denied what you are "entitled" to.

Who says I constantly feel ripped off?? I'm talking about Disney...nothing else. Ever hear of the term "more bang for your buck"? I'm gonna shell out more bucks where I can get more banging. :kiss:

peter11435

Ralph Wiggum said:
I live in the same state as you, I have friends that have worked in:

Busch Gardens
WDW
Universal
SeaWorld

how do you not? we live in a state that flourishes in tourism. we don't pay state taxes due to it. life's good, man. that's why we get the discounts we do. (except WDW)
Just because you have had friends that have worked in those locations means nothing. Most, and my most I mean nearly all CM at WDW have no idea of what really goes on.

Ralph Wiggum

Account Suspended
hls1023 said:
Who says I constantly feel ripped off?? I'm talking about Disney...nothing else. Ever hear of the term "more bang for your buck"? I'm gonna shell out more bucks where I can get more banging. :kiss:

I love banging. hopefully I can sneak my wife into the sea oats today. :slurp:

weluvtink

hakunamatata said:
I would think that there are all kinds of "qualifications" for CM room rates. Its a benefite but not a guarantee that you would get a discount rate at any given resort.
I understand that the discount is a benefit. I just don't get how they can take your reservation away when you've already paid for it. We were supposed to be guaranteed the rate if you paid in full by a certain time.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
weluvtink said:
I understand that the discount is a benefit. I just don't get how they can take your reservation away when you've already paid for it. We were supposed to be guaranteed the rate if you paid in full by a certain time.

The qualifier on any CM reservation is that you can, and will, be bumped if Guest demand is high enough.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom