WDW Christmas Time Pics

jennc2001

a2grafix- i LOVE your pictures...they're different rather than the same ol' ones you see!!
wdwfigment- LOVE the black and white pic of the castle lights!!!

C&D

IMG_0740.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_00394.jpg

MissM

I've got some galleries from a few years ago on my Disney site:

Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights November 25, 2006 - The residential streets of the MGM Studios backlot are transformed each year with over five million lights. And new for 2006, the lights "dance" to the music of the Trans Siberian Orchestra. Pictures, panorama and videos included.

Christmas Eve 2005 at the Magic Kingdom - We decided to enjoy a little holiday cheer as only Walt Disney World can do it and visited the Magic Kingdom on Christmas Eve. We also hopped over to the Grand Floridian Resort and took photos of their amazing Gingerbread House. Also includes a panorama of Main Street.

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party December 3, 2004 - Every year, WDW does a couple special event nights. One of these is Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. It's a separate ticket event which runs after the Magic Kingdom closes to the general public. Twelve magical nights in November and December, the park is decorated with trees, lights, special events and shows and they even make it snow all night long on Main Street. I got to go for the first time ever this year and here's some general and parade photos.
Been there since of course but have updated my gallery in quite some time obviously. :lol:

Matt and Kelly

Here's a few from my December 2009 trip. Enjoy ...

DHSwindowdisplayDec11.jpg

We took this same picture last Chirstmas! My wife loved that window scene.

Great pictures from everyone in this thread. Our Christmas visit in 09 was full of great memories. I would definitely do it again if given the opportunity.

ryanduggers

WDWFigment - your picture of the Lights of Winter made me realize how sad last years Epcot tree looked all by itself...

we always loved watching the monorails pass through it.

Beauty is never obsolete.

loveofamouse

Videos

Toy Soldiers(can you tell they were my favs?)

May have to do some FFing but this video in the Osbourne lights at HS (go to about 2:45)

And this was the lighting of the Castle

Sorry for the crappy quality. These were taken on an old Cybershot that had been dropped WAY too many times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom