WDW Christmas Pics/Videos!!!!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Hi folks im seriously considering hittin the world for next christmas and new years so im lookin to see as many pics and videos from the holiday season from you guys!!!

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
picture.php

What an amazing view!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy::xmas::sohappy:

wdwmomof3

We are going too!! I have just got to pick the week that we should go. I'm thinking the first or second week in Dec. :)

Keep the pictures and videos coming! :sohappy:

valleyfan

We went for Christmas in 2007 and after all the crowds my wife swore we would never do it again. We went this past February and it was almost just as crowded then so we decided to go for Christmas again this year. You just need to be able to deal with the crowds, the only stipulation my wife had for going this Christmas was we must stay at our off site resort on Christmas day and let the kids enjoy the gifts they get.:xmas:

December 18th 2009 through January 2nd 2010 staying at the Hilton Parc Soleil Resort.:xmas:

CAPTAIN HOOK

So lucky :wave: How was the hotel????

The hotel was brilliant. Savanna room was great, the atmosphere in the huge lobby was amazing with all the dark wood and subdued lighting and then the huge Christmas Tree in the centre was like a beacon. The only downside to the hotel is its remoteness to the other WDW parks and the travelling time - but this would not stop us staying here again

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
The hotel was brilliant. Savanna room was great, the atmosphere in the huge lobby was amazing with all the dark wood and subdued lighting and then the huge Christmas Tree in the centre was like a beacon. The only downside to the hotel is its remoteness to the other WDW parks and the travelling time - but this would not stop us staying here again

Yeah on my last trip i made the trip out there when i was at AK to explore the resort, the lobby is amazing and the view out to the savanna was so kool!! That prob wudnt put me off it either and also it can be a decent price compared to other resorts

wedoada

We will be there Dec 20 - 27 this year and are photo junkies so we'll post lots of pictures.

Are you looking for pictures of anything special ? We can try to get the shots you're looking for.

:xmas:

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
We will be there Dec 20 - 27 this year and are photo junkies so we'll post lots of pictures.

Are you looking for pictures of anything special ? We can try to get the shots you're looking for.

:xmas:

Looking for the views of the parks with there trees/decorations, esp cinderellas castle lit up, any resort pics of decorations wud br great too :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom