WDW1974

Hello everyone,

The tickets are live. Participation for this year's WDW Christmas Parade taping is open and ready for ticket/voucher requests!!!

Saturday, December 5th, 2009 -
THIS DATE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Friday Dec 4th -
http://bookwdw.reservations.disney.go.com/ibcwdw/en_US/specialOfferDetails?name=Promo&promotionCode=dpparade124&market=dpparade124

Thursday Dec.3rd
http://bookwdw.reservations.disney....=Promo&promotionCode=dpparade&market=dpparade

Hope everyone enjoys! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!:xmas:

Special thanks to bamajomama! =]

Some of us remember when they went live with the parade on Christmas morning and you needed no special tix to view it, just show up.

Now, I can be at WDW a week before the holiday and still not be able to see the parade without paying an extra $59 extortion to Mickey and Phil!

Bah humbug:xmas::xmas::xmas:

DisneyDrum

Some of us remember when they went live with the parade on Christmas morning and you needed no special tix to view it, just show up.

Now, I can be at WDW a week before the holiday and still not be able to see the parade without paying an extra $59 extortion to Mickey and Phil!

Eh, they do let you into the park free if you're doing the taping.

peter11435

They will be running two performances of Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade for all guests on Christmas Day and every day the weeks leading up to and after christmas.

WDW1974

They will be running two performances of Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade for all guests on Christmas Day and every day the weeks leading up to and after christmas.

You mean every day from Dec. 23rd to what? ... Jan 2nd? 3rd maybe?

:xmas::xmas::xmas:

peter11435

You mean every day from Dec. 23rd to what? ... Jan 2nd? 3rd maybe?

:xmas::xmas::xmas:
I mean exactly what I said. The parade will run for day guests from December 19 through January 2. I would highly suggest getting your facts straight before posting.

WDW1974

I mean exactly what I said. The parade will run for day guests from December 19 through January 2. I would highly suggest getting your facts straight before posting.

Thanks, for the advice, Peter.

I wasn't sure of the exact dates. And boy was I off. A whopping four days.

So, the parade is 'included' in admission for two whole weeks. The busiest, most expensive weeks of the year.

Not like it once was.

Not like DL where you can see the parade this week for free. As well as the holiday pyro show. As well as seasonal overlays on TWO of the most popular attractions.

But wow, two whole weeks to see the Christmas parade at MK!:xmas::xmas::xmas:

mjc1984

just read on wikipedia that regis and kelly will be hosting this yer's parade again and kris allan from american idol will be preforming don't know who else will be there hopefully more names will come out soon.

NX2I85

Thanks, for the advice, Peter.

I wasn't sure of the exact dates. And boy was I off. A whopping four days.

So, the parade is 'included' in admission for two whole weeks. The busiest, most expensive weeks of the year.

Not like it once was.

Not like DL where you can see the parade this week for free. As well as the holiday pyro show. As well as seasonal overlays on TWO of the most popular attractions.

But wow, two whole weeks to see the Christmas parade at MK!:xmas::xmas::xmas:

I hope you have a great time in Anaheim! Sounds like you've got some great stuff to look forward to. :wave:

OP, thanks for further tidbits about the Xmas parade. Not that I have any interest in attending the taping, but I sure do look forward to the 2-3 hour Disney commercial on Christmas morning. :D By tradition, we DVR it and watch it that night after all the family festivities. It's always interesting to see who is showcased at the parade.

Disney_Freak429

I will say that more than likely Kris Allan will be at MK do to more promo for the American Idol Experience & from what I hear another Idol winner may have already been down here this month taping something to do with the parade.

Main Street USA

Tickets were free. ;

EDIT: Ah, nevermind, I get what you were saying now. Tickets were free to be apart of the taping, but you were talking about the MVMCP parade. Gotcha.

ianmack

I will be there during taping week and also got free tickets for the taping. Can I get in on early entry using park hopper tickets then use the free taping tickets to maybe be on TV?? Will I need to leave the park and come back in? Please HELP?:shrug:

princsslily

Thanks

Thanks psheeder!!!

I registered back in October and had not heard anything as of yet, and just found your original post!!!

I was able to get tickets for both the 3rd and 4th Thanks Again!!!

Disney_Freak429

I would keep the page I linked above open I didn't get mine right away for sat. & how I ended up getting them is by keeping the page open & refreshing once & awhile as I was working on the cpu. You never know when they may open up more (if they do) so keep the page open you may get lucky like I did.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom