WDW Character Pic of the Day

julsie

I am sorry if it's only just for fur or face characters, but here's mine:

picture.php

love this

Trishnh

Finally some new pics to share from our August vacation!

These go together:
Disney09161.jpg

Disney09160.jpg

Just a quick note about these pictures-When we saw Belle & Beast the line was already closed so I was just standing to the side trying to get a pic of them together. The CM (Olga) saw my daughter and asked if we were waiting to see Belle & Beast & I said no, we were too late and I just wanted to get a quick picture of them together. The CM was so awesome and let my daughter get a few pictures with them before they left even though their time was up. The pictures aren't the best because I wa rushing since I did not want to keep them out longer but they hold special memories. It was completely unexpected and so appreciated. It really made our whole trip:)-so, thanks again, Olga!!

~Tinkerbell~

Just a quick note about these pictures-When we saw Belle & Beast the line was already closed so I was just standing to the side trying to get a pic of them together. The CM (Olga) saw my daughter and asked if we were waiting to see Belle & Beast & I said no, we were too late and I just wanted to get a quick picture of them together. The CM was so awesome and let my daughter get a few pictures with them before they left even though their time was up. The pictures aren't the best because I wa rushing since I did not want to keep them out longer but they hold special memories. It was completely unexpected and so appreciated. It really made our whole trip:)-so, thanks again, Olga!!

That's so nice of the CM to do that! I love hearing about experiences like that that people have had. And your pictures are lovely too.:)

Here's mine for the day:

BILD2151.jpg

foreverbelle

These go together:
Disney09161.jpg

Disney09160.jpg

Love it and the idea of it. That was so sweet of Olga....

julsie

These go together:
Disney09161.jpg

Disney09160.jpg

these pics are lovely

JustInTime

These go together:
Disney09161.jpg

Disney09160.jpg

Aww! Your daughter looks so sweet! What a wonderful memory!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom