WDW Character Pic of the Day

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
DSC_2712.jpg

bmarkelon

Where is she??? We have looked the last 3 times for her and my 2 yr old grandaughter loves her.I need to know where she is to get pics with her in Jan.Thanks

Just inside Epcot on the right...Stitch is there too. You can also see Daisy at the Tusker House Breakfast at the Animal Kingdom. And Meet and Greet under the hat at HS. Just to name a couple spots. We are big Daisy fans too!!

lighteningqueen

She wasn't at Tusker the last time we went. Tusker is our favorite and we have it booked.Really we like AK the park almost better than HS. Just the peicefullness, the decor etc. I will look for her, for sure. Our Granddaughter is infatuated with Disney. She first aw them at home and her mommy bought her a Mickey tape. She went crazy she was only about 11mths then. Her Mom my daughter was pregnant with her the last time they went and we just wonder if she just knew before birth where she was and that she was going to love that place. She loses her breath from excitement when she sees anything and I mean anything Disney. Specially Daisy and A or Ariel she calls her A,does anyone have a picture of Ariel?? She would so love that

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom