WDW Character Pic of the Day

mickey2008.1

DSCF2477.jpg

lighteningqueen

I spent almost 3 days there last time and never saw her. Guess just wasn't in her spot when she came out. Thanks for then picture she is so cute!!! Your trip is getting closer

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I spent almost 3 days there last time and never saw her. Guess just wasn't in her spot when she came out. Thanks for then picture she is so cute!!! Your trip is getting closer

Ohhhhh yeah! 79 days! She was skipping out from the right hand side of the small fountain in front of SSE by the entrance. My guess is she was heading to the character meet and greet in Innoventions or wherever that is?

lighteningqueen

I will watch for her then.. Our grandaughter who turns 2 in 2 weeks loves her and we are going in Dec her first time. Not sure how she will take the characters but loves Daisy. I cannot believe that a year has gone by since the last time you went. Glutens for the heat arn't you ha ha. Set a wedding date yet or did I miss all that?

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I will watch for her then.. Our grandaughter who turns 2 in 2 weeks loves her and we are going in Dec her first time. Not sure how she will take the characters but loves Daisy. I cannot believe that a year has gone by since the last time you went. Glutens for the heat arn't you ha ha. Set a wedding date yet or did I miss all that?

The heat is tolerable when you have the parks to yourself! Its great!

Yeah time flies by! No wedding date yet!

I thought you said your GRANDMOTHER who turns 2 in 2 weeks...I was like ????

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Better post a picture before we completely take over this thread! SOMEONE will for sure cry about it . Yeah that actually happened before...

DSC_2284.jpg

lighteningqueen

I love the Lion King show and especially his voice good shot. I had my computer stolen last year and all my pics were on it from our last visit and the other 3 so I cant post till Dec. Keep up the good pictures

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I love the Lion King show and especially his voice good shot. I had my computer stolen last year and all my pics were on it from our last visit and the other 3 so I cant post till Dec. Keep up the good pictures

Thanks I got a new big fancy pants camera so I intend to step my game up!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom