WDW Busses

will_hsv

Original Poster
I have seen all of the discussion on the monorail. So I thought I would add a positive note for the busses. My sons favorite ride while we were at WDW a few weeks ago was the bus, the train(choo choo) however ran a close second. He is almost two and everytime he saw one he would get excited and start yelling "bus, bus". It was great. Is there anyplace you can get a a toy WDW Bus? :D

Tiggeriffic

Originally posted by will_hsv
Is there anyplace you can get a a toy WDW Bus? :D

Yes there certainly is! I bought a wdw bus like 2 years ago at WDW and saw them there again a few months ago when I went down. Unfortunately, I cannot remember what store it was in. I stop into just about every one of them like most of us. Call WDW and they will be very helpful in locating the store that has them.(if they are still selling them). I don't have the 800 number off hand but somebody here will post it for you I'm sure. Good Luck!

Katherine

When we stopped in DTD last spring for lunch we also shopped and at the mainstore I say many vehicles ( rides, transportation,ect.). So I'd try a Disney Store. That's all I can think of!

monorail256

These busses are sold all throughout the Walt Disney World property... but to make it a bit easy for you.. check the following stores in Downtown Disney:
1) Once Upon A Toy (havnt been there but... they prob. have it)
2) World of Disney (I have saw it there)
Good Luck!
-ryan :D

Invero

Oh, one more thing... in addition to the die-cast replica of bus 4821, I remember seeing in the Emporium some childrens shirts with Disney busses on them... only available in childrens sizes :( :(

DisneyBound

my three year old daughter was very fond of the busses as well. She called them school busses and she had never been on a bus before. We had two different busses, one with purple seats and one with golden/orangish seats. She always got upset when we didnt get the bus with purple seats. :D She also loved the plane ride, she asked when we were waiting to take off "are we blasting off yet?" :lol:

Yellow Shoes

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi
WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Someone actually loves our busses!!!

Darlin' everyone loves those busses at the end of a long day--or the beginning of one!!

Gotta love those sharp purple pants..............

Lissydog

WDW bus

Add one more to the bus fan list! WDW offers the best accomodations for travel. What a difference not having to drive from place to place makes on one's vacation. :sohappy:

monorail256

Call me insane...
But I REALLY know I'm in Disney World when I smell the diesel from the busses.. I love that smell for some reason... :lookaroun
I love the busses.... and monorails... and boats!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Great thread!!! The buses are one of the great, unsung symbols of Disney World. Unless you're staying off property (and few of us *ahem* nuts do that) the buses are our enchanted carriages to and from the parks. The glue that holds it all together.

Thanks for the Link, I'll order one as soon as I get home!

And three cheers for Tyler while we're at it!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Bagheera

Originally posted by garyhoov
Psssst:lookaroun I feel a bit like Dan Quayle, but is the plural of "bus" - "buses" or "busses"

"Buses" is the plural of "bus", and "busses" is the plural of "buss" (slang for kiss, for those unaware).

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Originally posted by Bagheera

"Buses" is the plural of "bus", and "busses" is the plural of "buss" (slang for kiss, for those unaware).

Thank you! (but now I'm starting to worry this thread isn't what I thought it was):lookaroun

:lol: :lol:

will_hsv

Original Poster
I had to check before I started the thread, so don't worry about the question. Here is my source.

bus·ses (bŭs'ĭz)
n.
A plural of bus.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

http://www.atomica.com/

Then I typed in busses

Atomica is a neat tool by the way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom