WDW Book suggestions?

lilclerk

I just started that Realityland book. It's (so far) more about the history of how the park came to be.
Jason Surrell's books are excellent. I have the ones on Pirates, the Haunted Mansion, and the mountains.

TheBeatles

Champion has suggested some great reading. Definitely check them out.

A couple books I like are...

Walt Disney's EPCOT- There are two version of the book, find the one that is close to 300 pages. Its all about EPCOT Center.

Walt Disney: Imagineering- Awesome behind the scenes book about Imagineering.

Designing Disney- Its by Disney Legend, John Hench. The book focuses more on art and design, but its interesting to see the parts about WDW.

I want to recommend Disney Mountains and Realityland, but I have yet to read them.

H20Babie

OMG ... I just bought a wackload of books online! :eek:

Disneywar: The Battle for the Magic Kingdom
Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom
Kingdom Keepers
Married to the Mouse
The Imagineering Field Guide to Magic Kingdom
The Imagineering Field Guide to Epcot At Walt Disney World: An Imagineer's-eye Tour
Imagineering Field Guide To Disney's Animal Kingdom At Walt Disney World
The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2008 (love the detailed info)
Birnbaum's Walt Disney World 2008 (love the photos)
Secrets of the Code: The Unauthorized Guide to the Mysteries Behind the DaVinci Code (It was onsale for $2.99 ... couldn't resist)!

I also bought a DVD, the History Channel's Modern Marvels Walt Disney World. Does anyone have this/seen it? If so, worth it?

Merry Christmas to me, merry christmas to me ... :xmas:

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
If you're looking for a guidebook, get The Unofficial Guide.

For Disney books, I enjoyed The Imagineering book, and the Disney Mountains book. Both are fascinating reads. I'm going to have to get the Realityland book, because you've all perked my interest!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom