WDW Attraction Pictures

Minnie1976

Original Poster
DSCN0091-1.jpg

Minnie1976

Original Poster
It's tough as you can see...Don't feel bad!
I have a Nikon Coolpix S630 that I played around with on our last trip, but it really doesn't work well in low light unless you are perfectly still. I was able to get some shots in low light. I carried around a pentax and then a minolta 35 mm for years, and I don't want to go back to the big, heavy cameras. I'll just have to enjoy all the wonderful shots the young people are able to take with their cameras. Your pictures are great and I really enjoy them.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I have a Nikon Coolpix S630 that I played around with on our last trip, but it really doesn't work well in low light unless you are perfectly still. I was able to get some shots in low light. I carried around a pentax and then a minolta 35 mm for years, and I don't want to go back to the big, heavy cameras. I'll just have to enjoy all the wonderful shots the young people are able to take with their cameras. Your pictures are great and I really enjoy them.

Ha thanks! I used to use a regular digital camera but I wanted way better pictures for myself. It's fun sharing them and I am glad you like them!

I have the camera and the lens for those dark shots and they are STILL very tough to get. Sometimes you get it on one shot and other times it takes quite a few tries.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom