WDW Attraction Action Trivia

fridgepoliceman

Original Poster
Well then MSU..(fridge goes and sits in his high and mighty threadmasters chair) I deem this question be asked again in 1 month. mark your calendar. put it in the vault and hide the key. and if you open your mouth.. youre out of the loop!:lol: Hope you caught that one. I was throwin it out there. any ways all of the above void if you tell me how close I was, or if the answer is 450. so is it? Help me out brother.:)

Main Street USA

Sorry, I keep forgetting I asked a question in here!!! Geez, I'm dense! Tell, oyu what, since no one even seems to be venturing a guess here, I'll tell you where you can find the answer. Then we can move on here.

The exact answer can be found on www.realdisney.com

(I am in no way a part of this site, meaning this is not a plug or any type of spam, got it?)

That should help A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

WDWFREAK53

I'll ask one about my favorite attraction...

In the haunted mansion...there is a ghost that has a "mode of transportation"...what is that mode of transportation, where is it located, and on what side of your doombuggy?

Main Street USA

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
I'll ask one about my favorite attraction...

In the haunted mansion...there is a ghost that has a "mode of transportation"...what is that mode of transportation, where is it located, and on what side of your doombuggy?

I dunno this one. I wanna guess a horse, but I don't remember anything at all.

EDIT: My wife says she remembers some kind of bicycle, like with a big front wheel and a small back wheel, and the ghost is wearing like a top hat or something, we're not sure, but I kind of remember the same thing.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Main Street USA

I dunno this one. I wanna guess a horse, but I don't remember anything at all.

EDIT: My wife says she remembers some kind of bicycle, like with a big front wheel and a small back wheel, and the ghost is wearing like a top hat or something, we're not sure, but I kind of remember the same thing.

Well, your wife is right...about the bicycle...but it didn't have one big wheel and a small wheel...

Do you know where it is located and what side of the buggy?

sillyspook13

Yes..... It's in the graveyard, to the left.

BTW, here is my question that i forgot to ask earlier..... also 2 parts.....

What insect planted the seed that the Tree of Life grew from? And what was the name of the theatre group, started by that insect and his friends, that performs in the Tree of Life? (This is according to the *OFFICIAL* story.)

Main Street USA

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

Well, your wife is right...about the bicycle...but it didn't have one big wheel and a small wheel...

Do you know where it is located and what side of the buggy?

Oh yeah, I forgot that part, she said left side in the graveyard, too. Funny, I've been on that ride WAY more than she has, yet she remembers something I don't! EEEK! :eek:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Main Street USA

Oh yeah, I forgot that part, she said left side in the graveyard, too. Funny, I've been on that ride WAY more than she has, yet she remembers something I don't! EEEK! :eek:

Hey :) She got it!!! It is WAY in the background...if you don't look for it, you miss it :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom