WDW and terrorism threats

DanStat

Originally posted by DMC-12

:lol: No..

In the industry...we refer to FOX as the "Bottom of the Barrel"....they are very big on tabloid crap....there News Channel...not so much....but there local affiliate stuff is god awful.

I will quote my best friend that told me something very important when I started out.....

"If you ever work for FOX I will kill you!"

True Story:)

They treat their anchors like pieces of meat, their contracts are outrageous! Even the affiliates are horrible.

MSNBC is following right behind them. After Brian Willaims goes to Nightly, they are going to do all talk...isn't that what FOX is right now? Rick Sanchez over the past few weeks has become very irritating. And on a personal note...I wish Ashleigh Banfield would die her hair blonde again!

We just banned non-compete clauses in contracts, so now all of these FOX affiliates won't have so much shuffling to do...

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by disneyprep50321
We just banned non-compete clauses in contracts, so now all of these FOX affiliates won't have so much shuffling to do...

WOOOOO HOOOOO:sohappy:

Congrats on the outlawing of non-competes...that law started here in Illinois..... I was Burned BAD by a non compete!...

A few years ago...(pre-non compete ban) THESE PEOPLE fired me, yet....I cannot work in my profession for a year? (Union got them down to six months though)...um...How am I supposed to put food on the table and a roof over my head?

So the Union and a bunch of us members went to Springfield.....the bill failed the first time....passed the second time, then got vetoed....veto was over turned...and now they are BANNED as they should of been decades ago!...ok...I am done now:lol::)

jp3raptor

Originally posted by happy snapper
It may be just me but it seems that the attacks have got worse since the Israely hard linners destabalised the Palastinian authority to rid themselves of Arrafat. You always reap what you sow.

Its amazing how some people can say the dumbest things when
they have no knowledge of world history...

The terrorist [not heroic... I don’t care who you are, blowing up in the middle of a holiday diner is not heroic. If you can consider an act like this heroic... god help you] acts led by Yasr Arafat sprouted not out of Israeli attacks...

they began after the Aslo agreement was made. [That was giving back all the land to the Palestinians]

Btw
Yaser Arafat said during this agreement: "it is apparent that we can not destroy Israel by war... we must use this agreement to weaken Israel to a point that it can be defeated with a swift wave of a sword..."
Peace can not be done with people
that their whole life purpose is to kill you!!!

If you think that you can just spread lies on the Internet...
You are right...
But for god sakes...
Don’t lie to yourself...

The Jewish people have been defending their lives since the dawn of time...
and were not going to stop now

P.s.
This is not about land
Land is only step one for killing us all [you can say I’m wrong but the polls of the Palestinian people show that they prefer to kill all of the Israelis and not get the land]

Jp3raptor

DanStat

Originally posted by DMC-12

WOOOOO HOOOOO:sohappy:

Congrats on the outlawing of non-competes...that law started here in Illinois..... I was Burned BAD by a non compete!...

A few years ago...(pre-non compete ban) THESE PEOPLE fired me, yet....I cannot work in my profession for a year? (Union got them down to six months though)...um...How am I supposed to put food on the table and a roof over my head?

So the Union and a bunch of us members went to Springfield.....the bill failed the first time....passed the second time, then got vetoed....veto was over turned...and now they are BANNED as they should of been decades ago!...ok...I am done now:lol::)

I don't think they should be able to say you can work in the same area if THEY FIRE YOU!

Now, if your contract expires, and they don't renew, that might be a different story, but when they fire you...that's not right. If they do that, they should pay for relocation.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Its amazing how some people can say the dumbest things when
You make the assumption that I have no knowledge of world history, I take it that you base this on the fact that I have choosen to make a comment about youre imature and ill thought glib statement about war. Just because i express a view that questions yours dosent make me a gunman.
I mearly was asking if it is indeed not fact that suicide bombings are more frequent since the syste.matic dismantling of the Palestinian authority.
My other point was about terrorists Israely leaders were at one time considered terrorists by the Brittish but are now statesmen or are you of the view once a terrorist always a terrorist, except when the cause happens to be yours?

they began after the Aslo agreement was made. [That was giving back all the land to the Palestinians
Yes but settlers refuse to return the land and indeed have taken some steps in escalating the initial situation. So nice comment try to stick to the facts.
Well if im a lier then most of the European media is guilty of spreading the lies, I gain my insight from reading and watching , you may experience some of the events first hand but try not to ignore everything, the bombings are indeed disgusting but no more so than a trained soldier shooting children.
Its easy to say its not about land when youre the one occupying it. And perhaps its easier to understand that someone is willing to die if theyu feel they have nothing and will go to a better place, even if these misguided views are manipulated by others.

I think you were missing the point I was making that the British have had over 30 years of terrorism, funded almost exclusively by US fund raisers, those people were giving to a cause that was manipulated and exploited by others, exactly as happens in the Middle East. In my eyes there is guilt and shame on both sides and tit for tat killings only fester and breed more ill will.
Despite your rhetoric Isreal and the Jewish people do not have a monopoly on suffering, something you may learn with age and experience my friend.

Hardly think this is an appropriate topic for this board anyway.

wdwjmp239

Originally posted by mamini1
Has anyone heard of WDW being on the threat list by terrorists? I'm going from June 29th thru July 9th and a little nervous:veryconfu

If you don't go to Disney World, then you're basically sitting there and telling the terrorists they won. As a matter of fact, since 9/11, I've been to Disney at least 19 times and I'm not slowing down any time soon. Of course, on 9/11, they had to shut down Disney. But, I was there the weekend after the terrorist attacks.

9/11 -- WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom