Pre-Trip WDW A Solo Story

So here we go again I am 3 months out from my next trip to WDW. It has been 5 years since the last one so time for a Pre-Trip Report !

The Who, Me, Myself and I

STUDIO_LBLGHTSDECHAR2_20171009_405394545765.jpg

The When, 2nd of Oct to 16th for 2 weeks of the Disney Bubble flying with Virgin Atlantic from Heathrow for the first time.

Virgin-A350-1000-nose-916x516.jpg

The Where, Pop Century again in a preferred room like the last trip

Pop Century.jpg

The Why, Star Wars baby ! When I was there in 2017 Galaxy's Edge was still under construction and so it is time for me to go visit and get myself a Lightsaber (or 2 or 3)

The Plan, 2 weeks of the Disney bubble no outside trips to Universal or Kennedy or Seaworld just 14 days of Disney where I will try and do some of the things that I have never done.

Obviously these days you need to pre book the parks so I have done just that the Holiday Begins and Ends here

star-wars-galaxys-edge-planet-batuu.jpg

Because you know Star Wars.

The rest of the trip will be MK. AK, Epcot and DS with repeat trips to all.

Magic Kingdom 3 Visits.

Hollywood Studios 3 Visits.

Animal Kingdom 3 Visits.

EPCOT 2 Visits.

Disney Springs 2 Visits.

Obviously these plans may change depending on Weather etc.

Last edited:

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
As I am 14 days out (just under now) Virgin have emailed me to say the rest of my travel documents are now available to download. Gone are the days of the Big Red Envelope with all you holiday stuff :(

So they are now downloaded and stored safely on a pen drive and will print everything off tomorrow.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
As I am 14 days out (just under now) Virgin have emailed me to say the rest of my travel documents are now available to download. Gone are the days of the Big Red Envelope with all you holiday stuff :(

So they are now downloaded and stored safely on a pen drive and will print everything off tomorrow.
Is not the same. At least the cruise line sends luggage tags so you do kinda get Mickey mail.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom