WDW 45th Anniversary

Magenta Panther

I've bought special event Disney stuff off eBay before. Last purchase was a Disneyland 60th celebration pin, since I wasn't able to visit the park during that time, unfortunately. I'll have to keep an eye out for this WDW 45th anniversary stuff, 'cause Christmas shopping!

NovaCiteJourneys

I've bought special event Disney stuff off eBay before. Last purchase was a Disneyland 60th celebration pin, since I wasn't able to visit the park during that time, unfortunately. I'll have to keep an eye out for this WDW 45th anniversary stuff, 'cause Christmas shopping!
Character Warehouse was full of the Disneyland 60th pins last time I went. They also had tons of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2015 pins. Always check Character Warehouse for dated WDW stuff.

WDW862

Those ones are available online to those who waited but there was none left. They gave out a piece of paper with a code for the Disney store on it I believe.
Yep, they gave us a paper with a code on it. They were also out of buttons, but people were dropping them everywhere so I didn't have a bad time finding one :p

NearTheEars

Yep, they gave us a paper with a code on it. They were also out of buttons, but people were dropping them everywhere so I didn't have a bad time finding one :p

We picked up several buttons yesterday at DHS. We finally stayed late enough to see the SW fireworks, but as others said, it just downpoured. We got soaked and left. It was beautiful day, just ended bad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom