Wdi

X-S TECHFOREVER

Original Poster
hi, I heard that Eisner is very mean and he should be kicked off the CEO chair?Why?I have heard very negative things about him.I never meet the guy.Why do peole hate him?Even though you people have talked about it all ready, but I think it would be a good post to talk about.

imagineer99

*skips into thread*

Please don't take this the wrong way...but this issue has been discussed to death.

The search feature would do wonders to solve your question.:)

*skips out of thread*

DDuckFan130

imagineer99 said:
*skips into thread*

Please don't take this the wrong way...but this issue has been discussed to death.

The search feature would do wonders to solve your question.:)

*skips out of thread*
:lol: I'm taking a shot in the dark but I'm guessing mr. xstechforever already knows what you just said, but felt like posting anyway. That is why he has the reputation he has and he doesn't even have 20 posts. Just an opinion. No offense xstech but you're heading down the wrong road here.

TimeTrip

And why is the thread titled WDI? Was there really a point to posting this thread? Is there a point to my post?!?1

DDuckFan130

TimeTrip said:
And why is the thread titled WDI? Was there really a point to posting this thread? Is there a point to my post?!?1
:lol: Is there a point to any post? Is there a point to our existence? Are we getting philosophical? :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom