Wayne Brady in WDW

SewIn2Disney

Original Poster
Hi guys, just a heads up: the Wayne Brady show is broadcasting from WDW this week. As you can see from the following schedule there will be some park shots for those of us who need a little disney fix.

This Week on Wayne Brady:

Tuesday - June 1st
Deidre Hall
Joey Fatone
Marjorie Johnson (Blue Ribbon Cook)
Phil Collins
Wayne Goes Back To School

Wednesday - June 2nd
Carrot Top
Monica
Jarod Miller (Animal Expert)
Win Wayne: Jungle Cruise Guide

Thursday - June 3rd
Florence Henderson
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin
Rob Morrow
Brian Setzer and his Orchestra
Charlotte Johnson (Football Playing Great Granny)

Friday - June 4th
Serena Williams
Cameron Mathison
Brady Bunch Reunion
"Extreme Makeover"
Wayne Rides "Mission: SPACE"

Tom

Beta Return
Great - now I know when to have my sniper stationed!

I hate that guy - he is SO fake and full of himself. Least of my favorites on Who's Line

Gregory

The show was canceled, so they are probably showing reruns, as everybody above said...

I don't think they're making new episodes anymore (though I could be wrong)...

iluvstitch

The week before last, during the night time EMH at MGM, the other two guys from Whose Line were there filming some improv outside near the hat. I can't remember their names- Colin something and the other guy was tall had glasses (not Drew Carey). Afterwards, they were walking around w/family going on rides. -Steph

gregjill

These are reruns of shows that were recorded at EPCOT in October. I was at the taping of the Carrot Top/Monica show on October 7.

giggles

Re: Re: Wayne Brady in WDW

Originally posted by edwardtc
Great - now I know when to have my sniper stationed!

I hate that guy - he is SO fake and full of himself. Least of my favorites on Who's Line

are you kidding me?!?!?! Wayne Brady is one of the funniest on Whose Line? he's not fake at all.

aimster

Those are definitely reruns. These same episodes originally aired back in February. I remember watching them. The one with the animal handler is pretty funny though.

And yes, Wayne's show was cancelled. It was in production until this past month though. Too bad because I thought it was actually a pretty good show and I know some people don't like Wayne but I thought he was quite funny and seemed like a really nice guy. I'm sure alot of you here know he used to work as Tigger at WDW.

Mia's Daddy

Yes today (Monday) Kathie Lee Gifford was on. Can you get more annoying than Wanye Brady and Kathie Lee Gifford??? Thank goodness that show was cancelled. :D

Gagesmom314

Okay I am either way hormonal right now or just loving Disney more than ever because I so cried at the opening of the Wayne Brady show today. Rerun or not this is the first time I have seen it and I cried...guess I am a little excited about my trip.

flyersmv

all of you guys talking ________ about Wayne should jus shut the hell up.....he is the man and he alone made Who's Line what it is

imagineer boy

Originally posted by flyersmv
all of you guys talking ________ about Wayne should jus shut the hell up.....he is the man and he alone made Who's Line what it is

Uuh, excuse you. :mad: I think that it is you who needs to shut the hell up ya big troll.:fork:

yensidtlaw1969

HEY HEY HEY! No need for name calling. Look, we all obviously have our own opinions on Wayne Brady and the show of the Same name. That's totally fine and we each need to respect that. No one has the right to change someone elses opinion based on theirs. And no, flyersmv, you're not a troll. Nobody can tell anyone else to shutup. These forums are to discuss our interest in a certain company. Not to act like animals. If we are going to abuse our right to post on them they are going to be taken away from us. 'Nuff said.

imagineer boy

Originally posted by yensidtlaw1969
HEY HEY HEY! No need for name calling. Look, we all obviously have our own opinions on Wayne Brady and the show of the Same name. That's totally fine and we each need to respect that. No one has the right to change someone elses opinion based on theirs. And no, flyersmv, you're not a troll. Nobody can tell anyone else to shutup. These forums are to discuss our interest in a certain company. Not to act like animals. If we are going to abuse our right to post on them they are going to be taken away from us. 'Nuff said.

Well said!:sohappy:

Sorry about that last post, but I really hate when people start causing trouble and critisising other's opinions on these boards.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom