Water Parks for a Day

DisneyHamm

It will be my wife, my 8 yr old son, and myself for the last week of May. My question is if you only have 1 (one) day to use in a Disney water park, which park would you choose and why (pros and cons of each)?

Chrononymous

Typhoon Lagoon!!

While Blizzard Beach has some nifty fast thrills...nothing beats TL for relaxation.

The landscaping is gorgeous, the wave pool is a lot of fun, the slides and rafts have great thrills (mild to scary for me) and the lazy river is the best one I have ever snoozed on!

The thing about Blizzard Beach...is that it always seems cold (I guess it has to do with all the fake snow and ice) and while the theme is kinda cool (no pun intended) it doesn't make me feel as relaxed or immersed as TL.

Upvote 0

Mukta

I have been to both and I prefer Typhoon Lagoon.

I don't like big, thrilling slides and I prefer slides with rafts. Typhoon wins this one.
I visit during the hot months and the white 'snow' at BB, blinds me and reflects a lot of sun back to me.
Snorkeling is pretty cool.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I loved Blizzard Beach. But I have to say I would pick Typhoon Lagoon. I think it still is a bit better then BB. Either one - you can't go wrong! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

DisneyHamm

Original Poster
Thanks for the replys. I think if we get a chance we will go to the TL. Most reviews and boards seem to prefer this one. But then I guess I risk being at the more crowded of the two as well.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom