Was this Horizons or another Epcot ride?

kybred72

Original Poster
I'm sorry to say, I don't remember much about Horizons. Was this the ride at the end, did you choose an ending ride option...ocean, space, something else? There was some button that you pushed from your vehicle.

I know what the Horizons pavilion looked like from the outside but are there pics/clips of the inside of the Horizons attraction anywhere?

Nemo14

I'm sorry to say, I don't remember much about Horizons. Was this the ride at the end, did you choose an ending ride option...ocean, space, something else? There was some button that you pushed from your vehicle.

I know what the Horizons pavilion looked like from the outside but are there pics/clips of the inside of the Horizons attraction anywhere?
That was indeed Horizons - gosh I miss that ride!

LeeSeeBabe

**Tear** I miss you, Horizons!

I can just smell the Oranges now!

Family of 5-- My parents always had to make sure that me (the youngest) and my brother (the middle one) were always in separate carts because we both had a different favorite scene at the end!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Not sure if it is...But is looks as if another one of Martin's vids has been stolen..
Thankfully no, the YouTube link is just another lo quality home video. The WDWMagic link Steve posted is one of my earlier multi can edits, used with my permission.

Yep, I miss it too.

jeffb

This was one my favorite Disney rides. I definitely miss it. You should try to downloand a copy of Martin's Ultimate Tribute - it is 55 minutes of pure Horizons bliss. There is also a great 4 part article with George McGinnis about Horizons at mouseplanet.

CoffeeJedi

I'm always a little surprised when I go on Spaceship Earth and things are "missing". Then I realize that I'm thinking of either Horizons or World of Motion.

If they did keep Horizons around, they would have had to lose the 70s/80s clothing, colorschemes, and hairstyles at some point!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom