Was it a bad idea to turn M2M into a pizza parlor?

Was it a bad idea to turn Mission to Mars into a Pizza Parlor?

• Total voters

Kram Sacul

In the Parks
Yes
New queue for Autopia and the carousel theater finally had something put in it. Neither were great changes, but they were arguably improvements. Not worth the rest of the damage done, though.

I totally forgot about Innoventions. So much potential but all we got was a glorified Best Buy. At least the Tom Morrow AA was impressive.

TROR

I totally forgot about Innoventions. So much potential but all we got was a glorified Best Buy. At least the Tom Morrow AA was impressive.
Too bad he was taken out before the attraction even officially closed. I wonder what happened to him? Why didn't they put a skin on him and use him in Mission Breakout or something? I seriously would love to know how many animatronics Disney has just sitting in storage that they could use for a grand scale dark ride ala Pirates of the Caribbean but they instead let just rot away. There are tons from the Great Movie Ride would work wonderfully on a Western River Expedition type attraction.

TwilightZone

Tomorrowland '98 was a bad idea overall. Did we get anything good out of it? I can't think of one thing.
TBH I am one of the few fans of the aesthetic it had, all except brown space mountain. That will always be terrible looking. And Innoventions, like epcot's, during it's prime wasn't too bad. And HISTA isn't too bad of a ride.

TwilightZone

Too bad he was taken out before the attraction even officially closed. I wonder what happened to him? Why didn't they put a skin on him and use him in Mission Breakout or something? I seriously would love to know how many animatronics Disney has just sitting in storage that they could use for a grand scale dark ride ala Pirates of the Caribbean but they instead let just rot away. There are tons from the Great Movie Ride would work wonderfully on a Western River Expedition type attraction.
Last I heard, he was still behind his curtain. I'm betting he still is to this day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom