Want that 'grand' Grand Floridian scent?! Here it is...

Mukta

I wish there was one that smells like the Beach Club. The rainkissed leaves from Bath & Body smelled just like it, but that scent has been D/C :(
They still have it at my B&BW, thankfully. I sniff it like a drug addict when I am away from WDW. Maybe you can get it online?

Upvote 0

Disney_Belle

I wish there was one that smells like the Beach Club. The rainkissed leaves from Bath & Body smelled just like it, but that scent has been D/C :(

They still have it at my B&BW, thankfully. I sniff it like a drug addict when I am away from WDW. Maybe you can get it online?

I just replaced my upstairs bath with Rainkissed Leaves that I bought a couple of months ago. And funny enough, I posted a picture on instagram yesterday saying it smelled like Beach Club lol! I'm going back tomorrow to restock my hand soaps. I'm hoping they have it still. I do have a small lotion of it, too.

Upvote 0

jmorri26

If you want to spend the money you can buy the real smells they use. The brand is called enviroscents and the smell at GF, BC and YC is green clover and aloe. If you google you can see where guests have asked managers or hunted down the cartridges in the walls! GF is a little different form all the fresh flowers adding scent. Poly, my fav, was called Green Bamboo but I heard they changed it...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom