Wand Pictures?

teebin

Does anyone know when the destuction will be complete? I'm heading down the end of August.

I feel confident that much of the height will be gone by the end of August. And that will be what really matters. SSE will once again stand as the tallest.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Here we go.... both sides have lost letters overnight! From CrashNet:

Attachments

• 071207_09171.jpg
    071207_09171.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 284
  • 071207_09341.jpg
    071207_09341.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 296

Courtman

Is that guy still flying over signwriting? Saw him there in January - once over Animal Kingdom and once over Universal.

JML42691

Does anybody know when the wand will be completely disassembled by? I will be down the 16-24 of August. I missed about a weeks worth of info on this site while I was on vacation and missed most of the discussion.
Anyone has an email I can send the pictures to you (have two now and they're a little larger than what was posted)
Yup, check your PM for it.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
What does ESUS mean anyway???? :shrug:
It`s what you write when you do indeed know a lot of photos taken today will include that part of the sky.... but then realise you`ve sky-written upside down as seen from the photo spot :ROFLOL:

taktex

i don't know about you, but i'd just assume that they set fire to the structure and let it burn... thats better than anything else...

beefog

Original Poster
I say cut it up into small pieces and sell it for $25 a piece. Put the buyers name on a tombstone and erect that in its place:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom