News Walt Disney World to resume sales of Annual Passes (New sales resume April 20, 2023)

Mireille

Premium Member
I'm getting the impression that the bar moving across has nothing to do with the actual wait time...it's like 40% across and still "more than an hour"
I think it's a percentage of the time it estimated when you got in the queue. I had one browser with 37 minutes and another with over an hour, they both moved, but they were way off from each other and my 37 did actually seem to move with the estimated minutes. Unfortunately, with "over an hour" you have no way of figuring it out until it gets below an hour, but you can sorta eyeball it and estimate from how long you've been in queue, I think.

Gringrinngghost

I think it's a percentage of the time it estimated when you got in the queue. I had one browser with 37 minutes and another with over an hour, they both moved, but they were way off from each other and my 37 did actually seem to move with the estimated minutes. Unfortunately, with "over an hour" you have no way of figuring it out until it gets below an hour.
If you can monitor the traffic in the session it tells you.

"lastUpdatedUTC":"2023-04-20T11:40:21.1079458Z",
"whichIsIn":"44 minutes",
"lastUpdated":"7:40:21 AM",
"progress":0.56,
"timeZonePostfix":"ET",
"expectedServiceTimeUTC":"2023-04-20T12:24:45.1079294Z",

disneymtngirl

Can someone please help confirm something for me (this is our first Disney Annual Pass)...Does the 12 month of pass usage begin today, April 20, 2023 or from our first day of usage? I realize we start paying the monthly payments (FL Resident) now, but this question is about usage of the pass.

joup7

If you can monitor the traffic in the session it tells you.

"lastUpdatedUTC":"2023-04-20T11:40:21.1079458Z",
"whichIsIn":"44 minutes",
"lastUpdated":"7:40:21 AM",
"progress":0.56,
"timeZonePostfix":"ET",
"expectedServiceTimeUTC":"2023-04-20T12:24:45.1079294Z",
How do I do that if I’m in Google Chrome?

Gringrinngghost

How do I do that if I’m in Google Chrome?
RIght Click and press inspect.
1681991167083.png

and then click network and monitor the response.
1681991203805.png

Just scroll over a bit and you'll see the estimated service time and for UTC, minus 4 hours.

Drakus

I got in the queue as soon as it went live on 3 devices (2 laptops 1 iphone). My wife's laptop was the only one that progressed. It gave me a 57 minute wait but it ended up being around 45 minutes. I got the sorcerers pass and the worst part was waiting for the credit card to go through. Now we are arguing tying to decide to which park to go this weekend. Good luck to all!

JoJoCal19

For anyone still waiting, only the incredipass is left

Well that makes my decision for me I suppose. Going to have to wait. I don't feel like paying for the Incredipass when I don't need all of the extra days. Really disappointing as I was checking all morning, helped get kids ready for bed then came back and refreshed and got in queue at 6:54am. All of that after staying up past midnight to see if they'd open in then, and also checking since 5:55am every few minutes. REALLY disappointing from a former longtime passholder.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom