News Walt Disney World to resume sales of Annual Passes (New sales resume April 20, 2023)

brettf22

Premium Member
Had 4 sessions going across two devices, on both normal and Incognito mode. When the queue opened, three were “more than an hour” and one was at 25 min. Just got through the process on that one with no issues (other than the stress and the $1500). The other three (which I kept going as backups, knowing Disney IT) are at 16 min, 40 min, and still more than an hour (and yes, I just closed all three to free up spots)

Hitmanatee

FYI, I just called 407-W-DISNEY and pretty much got right through. Only caveat is that you cannot enjoy the FL resident pay-over-time feature when buying over the phone. But the purchase is done and I can move on with my day.

Mireille

Premium Member
I suspect wait times will be lower than shown because I assume most everyone tried to log in with multiple browsers and when people get in they'll close multiple browser screens once they've got their passes. I mean... hopefully. I was super lucky and got 37 minutes when i first got in queue and it ended up being about 25 total. Here's hoping you all get the passes you want!

joup7

FYI, I just called 407-W-DISNEY and pretty much got right through. Only caveat is that you cannot enjoy the FL resident pay-over-time feature when buying over the phone. But the purchase is done and I can move on with my day.
Lucky. I just called and they gave me a wait time of 167 minutes. I should have thought of that at 7 am.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I'm getting the impression that the bar moving across has nothing to do with the actual wait time...it's like 40% across and still "more than an hour"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom