News Walt Disney World to resume sales of Annual Passes (New sales resume April 20, 2023)

Gringrinngghost

Tab 1: GPS Status
1681993487440.png

Tab 2: See you next month
1681993541947.png

CaptainMickey

Message last updated: 8:28 AM ET​

Pardon the Inconvenience. Annual Pass sales will resume as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

tsaintc

Ya, cannot even enter the checkout process now.

"There was an error when attempting to proceed to checkout. You may try again later or you may remove all cart items and then add new ones."

DonniePeverley

A disgraceful decision that will only cause misery to tourists who come from abroad and actually spend in Disney.

Locals should not only have any annual passes removed, but also any little perks removed too (eg if you have an annual pass you are not allowed to participate in any fast passes) Not only would i remove the annual passes for locals - i'd go one strep further and suggest they pay a premium to enter the parks on one day tickets. And then i'd suggest seperate entrances to check they don't bring in food and just use the parks to take up space to have their home cooked meal in nice surroundings. I'd also designate them certain areas that they cannot enter - especially sheltered seat areas, so the rest of us don't have to scramble around looking for seating but can't because locals have bought in their microwaved meals and put the meals on those seats.

Furthermore i'd also ban them from congragating around the castle to see fireworks - if you are a local why on earth would you want to take up space to see the fireworks for the hundredth time, as the high spending tourist has to stand by the monorail to get a glimpse (probably).

Something needs to be done.

Why should they just get to go every day, take in their picnics, and just contribute to long queues, then go home at the end of the day. Whilst the long suffering tourists, pays a premium for hotels, buys merch, eats on Disney property, and spends alot as they're on holiday. And furthermore Disney gives them a discount for all the misery they contribute!

A complete disgrace.

Last edited:

DebbieDub

Hey all. I was able to upgrade my pixie dust ap to a sorceror ap but not my hubby. What the actual heck?! Was on my chromebook first thing and for some odd reason it showed his pass but it would not allow me to upgrade it. I'm not happy at the moment although I should be. So now I am trying to get through over the phone and have his phone in VQ. I have no idea why I wasn't able to choose his pass too to upgrade as I am the one who does all the planning. The sorcerer pass for me is useless if I can't get his upgraded to the same one. The crappy part is I was as to snag mine at 7:16am this morning. I knew it went too smoothly. Dang it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom