News Walt Disney World to resume complimentary parking at its resort hotels

NotCalledBob

Wow they've been busy. A lot of number crunching going on over the last few weeks as to what would be the cheapest bones to throw.

I don't know what I am more excited about. This or the photopass at DLR.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Wonder if this will cause Marriott to take a look at their parking fees now. That becomes a glaring difference suddenly.
Disneys hotels are massively overpriced for the service/quality…so it doesn’t really equate.

Travel is gonna start having “amazing deals”…the airlines are bombarding with Cheap rates already…

Recession playbook opened up as soon as Santa flew off the roof

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Will this takeaway create more occupancy in the resort ? Perhaps and that’s one way WDW will make bank and then some.
They never had a parking problem…if you go back to the original threads…that’s why this never could be justified

It was a really easy cash grab that they can rescind with no pain. Not like there will be a budget shortfall now because there is near zero cost.

Good PR move at a minimum

Last edited:

Smiley/OCD

I’m sorry if I don’t trust the company.
I agree, we’re all jaded Disney fans, but it does feel nice and Iger’s optics look good (for now).
You DO have to agree that it’s the little things that makes people smile…even though we don’t use it, I’d like to see Magical Express return as well…

It’s been a pretty good week…Tron opening date, those Harmonious fan barges going to the scrap heap, HEA returning, free guest resort parking. FWIW, NICE!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom