News Walt Disney World to resume complimentary parking at its resort hotels

fgmnt

I agree, we’re all jaded Disney fans, but it does feel nice and Iger’s optics look good (for now).
You DO have to agree that it’s the little things that makes people smile…even though we don’t use it, I’d like to see Magical Express return as well…

It’s been a pretty good week…Tron opening date, those Harmonious fan barges going to the scrap heap, HEA returning, free guest resort parking. FWIW, NICE!!
I will say, while DME will never come back, there is clearly something in the water. Lets get weird! Say they could cut a deal with Sunshine Flyer where qualifying visits (ie 4 night non discounted minimum) gets you on those buses for free.

Tha Realest

You got an ego maniac in “image repair desperation mode”

In a way…you could never trust him more than now.

But all this seems to be recession bracing moves…why “generous” in January?

I bet their advance bookings are $&@! For this year and beyond
I hate to be overly cynical. But, the suddenness of all these disparate moves (Disney dining promo, local ticket promo, loosening AP restrictions, throwing in Photopass with G+, and now this) does smack of pushing some buttons to reverse trends they’re seeing, and in a way that helps them forego certain revenue streams.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I hate to be overly cynical. But, the suddenness of all these disparate moves (Disney dining promo, local ticket promo, loosening AP restrictions, throwing in Photopass with G+, and now this) does smack of pushing some buttons to reverse trends they’re seeing, and in a way that helps them forego certain revenue streams.
It doesn’t seem like there’s a legitimate way to doubt that at this point.

Hey…I’m a clown…and I know it seems like I just ramble…most of the time

But usually I don’t ramble. I think fast and this stuff is contemplated before I post it…I swear 😇

Last edited:

Lilofan

Maybe happier guests will spend more and some may get more into credit card debt?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom