Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
I’ll get busy lining up my Jams for each day of the Dopey:

54FAF083-4341-46A2-BEC6-84043A4681BD.jpeg7C7F52E8-0276-4E3E-B717-FCC5F317FEAC.jpegAA14979C-545A-4DC7-B2E5-4E44FF7CBF4E.jpeg

and petitioning Pepsi to bring back their 1990 “Cool Cans” promotion!
21263834-83B1-47BB-A066-17170313F934.jpeg

Surferboy567

Really cool themes, I probably won’t be doing these in person since I am doing Wine & Dine but virtually I will be partaking in some of these themes.

Sad to see Oswald go.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
For those who are thinking of running the Castaway Cay Challenge, Disney Cruise Line had a major issue with their website yesterday...to the point they had to lock it. Yes, there are staterooms available for the January 9th cruise that are not just handicapped available.

However, runDisney will have to update its site to reflect the correct date of the race. The stop at Castaway Cay is Thursday, January 12th, not Wednesday, January 11th. The DCL cast member I spoke with this morning confirmed the cruise's itinerary as listed and said she would reach out to runDisney.

Just wanted to let people know who were planning on doing that Challenge, as you need your DCL cruise reservation in order to register for the race.

MrsPrice96

In the Parks
No
Still in pre queue even though it's past time. Not sure what's going on. Have always been in a timed queue once the time opens. Daughter is on as well in a different state and she has the same type of queue so I guess that's reassuring

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
for the heck of it - i joined the queue at 941am and still have the queue page with NO countdown:

Thank you for your patience.​

Please keep this page open and do not refresh it as you prepare to begin the registration process.
Please note that race events may sell out and your participation is not guaranteed until your registration and payment are fully processed and you receive a confirmation email.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Website has been down (at least for me) since around 9:50 - 9:55 EST maybe a little earlier. Similar to Wine & Dine’s registration.
Yep, I got in to the pre-queue with my phone right at 9:45, tried on my desktop a few minutes later and the site's been down since about 9:50. It actually briefly kicked my out of the pre-queue a few seconds after 10am back to the rundisney page, fortunately it didn't send me to the "we're working on it" page, so I was able to click on dopey again and rejoin the queue and its wonderful spinning circle

MrsPrice96

In the Parks
No
Same here
for the heck of it - i joined the queue at 941am and still have the queue page with NO countdown:

Thank you for your patience.​

Please keep this page open and do not refresh it as you prepare to begin the registration process.
Please note that race events may sell out and your participation is not guaranteed until your registration and payment are fully processed and you receive a confirmation email.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom