Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend

Swissmiss

Premium Member
I have made good on my word, I ran around 5.50 miles (ish) give or take a few .20 miles. I ran the first three around crescent lake and then walked the rest around art of animation and took pictures with all the statues to simulate character stops.

How long was the official route in the end?

And good luck tomorrow - I hope to see a picture of ALL your medals 😊

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Nice job @Surferboy567 now will you hit a treadmill or some sidewalks?

I know it might be hard, but I’d think you’d WANT to do this to get those Dopey miles in!! Your journey has been fun to watch and I want you at 48.6!
I didn’t do Dopey this year, but I think I might’ve been tempted to make up the distance on the course during the marathon and just turn it into a Disney ultra going back through MK (and then regret that decision immensely by the time I exited Animal Kingdom 😂)

IMG_4094.jpeg

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I am happy to announce I have finished the 11th annual Dopey Challenge!

It did rain but I was so “in it” at that point I just kept going. Lots of thoughts but a fun race.

It rained? I'm like less than 2 miles from the gate on Western Way. How did I missed the rain?

Surferboy567

It rained? I'm like less than 2 miles from the gate on Western Way. How did I missed the rain?
It did just as I was headed out of the TTC. Nasty bit of rain, but it did go away eventually.
How WILD does it feel to complete a dopey?! Like wow! Great job!
It feels incredible have lots of thoughts, I will go into more detail soon. Been resting and then planning on hitting the parks!

Greenlawler

It did just as I was headed out of the TTC. Nasty bit of rain, but it did go away eventually.

It feels incredible have lots of thoughts, I will go into more detail soon. Been resting and then planning on hitting the parks!

The rain hit me as I was leaving MK.

Congrats @Surferboy567! We went to Epcot for a while today but are back in our room. My wife is snoring already....lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom